[Release] [New GUI] Bioshock Infinite Save Editor 2013 - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162136 ... LastLast
    Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Re: Bioshock Infinite Save Editor 2013

no problem guys , i enjoyed making it !

Extracting blocks is just a extra bonus for those who want to take a look at the save data , or edit some stuff them selves , because doing it manually will cost alot of effort...
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8697 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Array

Re: [New GUI] Bioshock Infinite Save Editor 2013

What tools do you use to edit the blocks, stupid noob question, Sorry! This is the second editor that I have seen this option to use and I am unfortunately not well versed in this type of modding activity. Thanks!
    Downloads : 37 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 58 || Thanks : 78 || Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR="#008000"]"Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR="#008000"]George Orwell [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR30ItV6lE7V3vZYvUo7SAjFIRG7UleXMSuIhzZLcsGkh3rgdUl[/IMG][/CENTER]

SAROLIGRESTI

very nice , thanks bro

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    hey Guys.

A while back i started on a cool template for my feuture tools , and came up with this.
    i used bioshock for my new template to see how u guys like it , and if more improvements should be made.

Some feutures below:

* Multiple loading options... by usb,ftp or local path.
    * QuickMod Feuture (mods file by just draging into the quickmod section , inside the "Tools" tab.
    Quickmod basicly maxes out the enabled Statistic at the "Setting" Tab.
    * STFS Explorer (vieuws stfs file, enables u to edit the ids, rehash and resigns).
    * Compressed block manager (let u extract/replace decompressed block) << BETA
    * Good backup function (enabled be default , and can be turned off).
    Backup will be created inside a "Backup" folder at the same root as the save editor.

Please report bugs/Feedback here.

Enjoy!
    I did not get this to work; I loaded a save but err dialog popped 'Invalid saved game'; then when I tried the load from usb option or scan devices it is not detecting m,y usb device at all rendering load to usb feature useless ( in my experience ).

Hey Jappi88 - can you help ??

Array

thank you, that very very good

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by evasyar View Post
    I did not get this to work; I loaded a save but err dialog popped 'Invalid saved game'; then when I tried the load from usb option or scan devices it is not detecting m,y usb device at all rendering load to usb feature useless ( in my experience ).

Hey Jappi88 - can you help ??
    It has nothing to do with the this tool...ur doing something wrong.

First of...u need to load the full stfs file, and not the extracted save from the stfs.

When u want to load from usb , u will need to close any open device explorer or else the tool will not detect ur device.
    If that does not work then ur device may not be supported...load ur save from ur desktop instead.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8697 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Prutunt

Thanks a lot!!

ArrabA

one incredible tool thank you for this