360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Bioshock Infinite: Unlimited Gear Farming - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

Re: Bioshock Infinite: Unlimited Gear Farming

Quote Originally Posted by XajNyne View Post
    Nice tutorial shared. Not my type of game but I'm sure it will help those who can make use of it.
    yea no kidding.. definately NOT the bioshock i'm used to playing, frustrated me so much i returned it within less than a week of buying it, the babysitting elizebeth thing gets old quick and you can't even carry health kits around ffs.. MANY other flaws but i'll not rant.

OmegaJ

Quote Originally Posted by Genepool View Post
    Bioshock Infinite: How to Obtain All Gear
    Tested and working as of 4/11/2013

This can only be performed during a very specific spot during the game, after dealing with Slate and obtaining Shock Jockey. The process is somewhat time consuming, but will allow you to collect all the gear relatively early in the game, which can be rather helpful on Hard/1999.

You can also also load 'Return to Hall of Heroes Plaza' and play from that point forward in order to utilize this.

1.) After dealing with Slate and acquiring Shock Jockey, you will need to return to the boardwalk area (Where the carousel is located).

2.) Approach the carousel, to the right of it you will notice the shop 'Toy Soldiers' with it's door closed. You may have visited this store when you first arrived at the boardwalk if you explored, it contained the Vox Heater Replica.

3.) The door can be forced opening by simply pressing the button prompt in-front of it. Inside you will see a pylon and locked doors, use the Shock Jockey on the pylon to open the doors, there will be a piece of gear sitting in this room.

4.) After grabbing the gear, you must return to the Hall of Heroes (The area you just came from), and go inside so that you get the loading screen.

5.) Return to the 'Toy Soldiers' store and repeat the above steps to acquire more gear; this process can be repeated indefinitely.

Enjoy!
    Technically it is limited. The gear to make your weapon stronger after each kill is locked until a certain point in the game close to the end. Unfortunately I learned this when I was picking up gear and nothing came up, the box just disappears. So you can farm for every piece of gear except 1.

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

very nice tut share Genepool
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18448 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12