I usually make my threads pretty but it's 5am and I'm tired. My sister is coming home for break soon which means EDF coop fun time. Thankfully, I learned a few things since then...*cough* hex editing game saves thanks to the community here.
I started up the game, saved; then I beat a mission, saved. I compared the virgin save with the mission completed save and found the values I needed.
"Legit" Achievement Guide:
Here is how I would get 100% achievements without looking too shady. Just so you guys know when I played this game legit back in 06/07 with a play time of 72 hours, I had 7 levels of Inferno and 3 levels of Hardest left.
* Unlock all levels EXCEPT the first level. (see screenshot below for more directions)
* Unlock all weapons EXCEPT the last gun.
* Beat easy by beating first level. Wait a day.
* Beat normal by beating first level. Wait a day.
* Beat hard by beating first level. Wait 2 days.
* Beat hardest by beating first level. Wait 3 days.
* Beat inferno by beating first level.
* Beating inferno should unlock the last gun and you should get 2 achievements, but if not, manually unlock all weapons, beat a level and you got it.
GAMESAVES UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS!
(for details read the description on the download page)
Game Save #1 ("Max" Health/All Weapons/0% Missions) - DOWNLOAD #1
Game Save #2 ("Max" Health/All Weapons/100% Missions) - DOWNLOAD #2
HexWorkshop BookMark v1 - DOWNLOAD v1
HexWorkshop BookMark v2 - DOWNLOAD v2
* Reorganized bookmarks.
* Corrected offsets for Weapons (earlier bookmark ran a little long and over into the Play Time offsets)
* Added bookmarks for DATA 1-8
* Added support for 100% mission completion
* Transfer gamesave EDFXSave
* Extract EDFXSAVE.bin from EDFXSave
* Open EDFXSAVE.bin with Hex Editor program
* For Stamina, I just did "01010101" and I got lucky with a high value.**
* **Note: There seems to be some multiplier shindig going on, so when I attempted to translate my desired decimal value into hex with the base calculator...didn't work out. A proper modder can prob figure it out how to mod exact values, but I'm not gonna pretend that I know what I'm doing other than that I can recognize patterns.
* Same with Play Time: there is some multiplier going on, at first I thought it was part of the missions portion...so it gave me a ridiculously long and negative play time which froze my game when loading.
* For Weapons just fill with "01" to unlock.
* For Missions, same thing, fill with "01" to unlock. Note the mission pattern--see screenshot below.
* Inject EDFXSAVE.bin back into EDFXSAVE
Credit Goes to AoshichanX
I can't find a download link.
Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
Thank you very much I hope I am able to get those download links!!!
There doesn't seem to be any links tied to this post. Unless they were removed. I wouldn't mind having the Bookmarks for Hex Workshop.
6 year old thread and op has not responded which means they are not going to post links . sorry about that this thread is now closed