360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Sacred Citadel Editor - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Array

Re: Sacred Citadel Editor

MAN... you are always coming up with some of the BEST tools online for me. Bar None. Can you guys come up with something like Horizon. I pay for that but haven't been using it lately. Id pay you guys double monthly if you come up with something. That is my word, plus its written here for proof. Idlehands88 you are frikken amazing taking the time to put up useful tools and gadgets such as this.

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Quote Originally Posted by bx don View Post
    tried a few more times but couldnt get this to work.
    I extract the 58411236.gpd from my profile using Horizon to my desktop then I open it using this editor max everything and inject it into my profile again. Rehash/Reassign antry to play but nothing gets maxed out.. any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? thanks
    Did u hit the save botton lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Warrior
    scorpionnet

Array

Great save editor IdelHands88, Thank you so much for your always very hard work
    Downloads : 38 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8036 || Posts : 3,323 || Thanks : 413 || Thanked 438 Times in 391 Posts

Array

I cant get it to work. The numbers show u on the editor but when i start the game its like nothing was done. I have extracted 58411236.gpd, altered and the saved and rehashed. Can anyone help? What am i doing wrong? I just want to be a terminator in this game, while im drunk. lol

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Boba_Gett View Post
    I cant get it to work. The numbers show u on the editor but when i start the game its like nothing was done. I have extracted 58411236.gpd, altered and the saved and rehashed. Can anyone help? What am i doing wrong? I just want to be a terminator in this game, while im drunk. lol
    That's because since it's a GPD mod you need to stay offline and signed out of your Gamertag UNTIL you put the modded GPD back into your Gamertag. If you don't then your GPD you took out of the Gamertag will become useless.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14300 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

Please bare with me. I saw your quote "you need to stay offline and signed out of your Gamertag," soo.. I used diff acct played a bit... offline (unplugged), modded afterwards...uuuugh. When the "UNTIL step" came I used the gpd from the diff acct and injected into my original. I got nothing. Dude.... I think waaaay to much on instructions, and your directions, although correct, flew by me. And I beleive I hurt myself HA. I also started over, reinstalled. NEW original with steps and with assumed steps... I suck. I wish MS had a refund acct on games purchased. You win some, you lose some. Thanks for responding. Take care.
    You are a great force to this site. Later Brother

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Boba_Gett View Post
    Please bare with me. I saw your quote "you need to stay offline and signed out of your Gamertag," soo.. I used diff acct played a bit... offline (unplugged), modded afterwards...uuuugh. When the "UNTIL step" came I used the gpd from the diff acct and injected into my original. I got nothing. Dude.... I think waaaay to much on instructions, and your directions, although correct, flew by me. And I beleive I hurt myself HA. I also started over, reinstalled. NEW original with steps and with assumed steps... I suck. I wish MS had a refund acct on games purchased. You win some, you lose some. Thanks for responding. Take care.
    You are a great force to this site. Later Brother
    You can't inject a different GPD file into another Gamertag (unless you stay Offline). If you sign into your account or sign into XBL, the GPD you have on your computer will become useless because the GPD in your Gamertag will update and it can't go back to a previous state unlike gamesaves. Try modding a GPD that belongs to the Gamertag that it's for and have your xbox turned completely off until you replace the modded GPD back into your Gamertag. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what the problem is, maybe try a different CON manager (Horizon, Modio, Le Fluffie, etc.).
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14300 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

Thanks going to check this out

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast