360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dead Island Riptide Modded thread - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

Re: Dead Island Riptide Modded thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    omg i figured out the charge move with logan and its BADASS!!! you sprint like with john but instead of kicking you press Y right as you reach a zombie, it requires a melee weapon in hand but its much more devastating than johns super kick cause he basically uses the weapon as a freakin battering ram! so not only do you send them flying but they die in the process regardless of distance in a bloody explosion! its the funniest sh!t i've ever seen on a game! you need to give logan a try, trust me.. ;)
    oh and yea, didn't you get my post on the riptide editor thread? my favorite gun by far was the bomb blast in the form of a pistol.. lmfao not only was it the equivalent of a grenade exploding but it even had rapid fire! i showed that to my room mate and he was laughing so hard i thought he was gonna piss himself.. lol and the shock mcall is the ULTIMATE sidearm, it has the best auto aim of any handgun i've seen on the game! can't thank you enough m8, you sir are legendary!!!
    lol I will and it was my pleasure. :P
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4938 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Modding_panda

Thanks for the starter saves! IT really helped me out a lot XD

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Modding_panda View Post
    Thanks for the starter saves! IT really helped me out a lot XD
    I'm glad. :P
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4938 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Advertiser

Array

Hey quick question. Do you know how they make those "invisible to zombies" saves? I'm curious to know how.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8160 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by XajNyne View Post
    Hey quick question. Do you know how they make those "invisible to zombies" saves? I'm curious to know how.
    Mod the skill "Spectre" on Xian's skill tree. That makes it so you are less likely to attract Zombies (aka invisible if set high).
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14305 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Mod the skill "Spectre" on Xian's skill tree. That makes it so you are less likely to attract Zombies (aka invisible if set high).
    Ah I see. Thanks for that information. Is that the only way? The Xian save I am playing at the moment is invisible but the guy who made it has drastically over modded it and it freezes too much. I just wanted to make my own save with invisible on and nothing else modded so it won't freeze lol! It'd be nice also if I could get it for all the other characters too.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8160 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by XajNyne View Post
    Ah I see. Thanks for that information. Is that the only way? The Xian save I am playing at the moment is invisible but the guy who made it has drastically over modded it and it freezes too much. I just wanted to make my own save with invisible on and nothing else modded so it won't freeze lol! It'd be nice also if I could get it for all the other characters too.
    Ya just use DiSE to mod the Skill Trees, you can mod the skills individually so you can just add the Spectre skill to your save.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14305 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Ya just use DiSE to mod the Skill Trees, you can mod the skills individually so you can just add the Spectre skill to your save.
    Yep works a charm. Also modding Sam B's Decoy to -16/3 with DISE and not adding points to it makes him invisible too. ( well it did for me lol!)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast