360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Play On – PSN Restoration Begins Now
Register
    Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Fire Play On – PSN Restoration Begins Now

Thank you for your patience and encouragement over the last few weeks. As covered in the post from earlier today, you can now update the firmware on your PS3 and change your password. Kazuo Hirai just announced that we have begun the phased restoration by region of some of the services, starting with online multiplayer functionality.

Please note that these services will take a bit of time to be turned on and rolled out to the whole country. The process has begun and some states are being turned on now, so please be patient as we reach your city and state. We’ll be updating the map below as service comes online in individual states. It will take several hours to restore PSN throughout the entire country, so please keep checking back for the latest updates. In the meantime, now’s a great time to get your PS3’s firmware updated and change your password, both of which are required to get online.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...on-begins-now/

Name:  5719596227_3ab54e351b_z.jpg
Views: 4223
Size:  42.3 KB
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-21-2011 at 06:26 AM.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8579 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrayWyatt For This Useful Post:

Mister Epic

Re: Play On – PSN Restoration Begins Now

Whoo hoo! It's about time!

Can't wait.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Well i dont normally play on PS3 but i heard they are doing a few rewards for us for our patience i heard it includes 2 games and 30 days of psn plus i think not sure i hope we can pick decent games or atleast one which is a best seller so either 2 crap games or one really good one like uncharted but i dont think the are that generous but who knows we will have to wait and see

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I dunno, guys. I heard there are still some exploits that could allow people to hack their PS3s. Remember, the whole reason PSN was down at all was because Anon issued DDoS attacks on SONY servers due to SONY flipping out and sending in the police on a guy releasing info on how to hack the PS3. If people can still hack the PS3 then SONY will probably go nuts again and pull another stunt like before, and if they do that then it's a sure bet Anon will show up again with copious amounts of DDoS.

I'm sure SONY will be able to restore the PSN by their set date. The question is, who long will they be able to keep it up?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

yessss it is finally time , waited so long

VIP Member
    Array

Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4863 || Posts : 97 || Thanks : 16 || Thanked 164 Times in 52 Posts