360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Metro Last Light Modded Save With Max Currency - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Array

Re: Metro Last Light Modded Save With Max Currency

Quote Originally Posted by guy15 View Post
    You must use all files. R & R all of them to your profile, device, and console ID's.
    I first transferred all my xbox Metro Last Light saves and user info to a usb. I put them in a folder on my PC desktop for safe keeping.
    I then R & R'd all the files from this posted .rar . Put all these newly resigned files back onto my usb, then I moved all of them to my xbox hard drive. Worked perfectly. When you use your Y button you will see the ammo count for weapons. NICE !!!!
    This is what i did with my secound attempt still no show. Anyway finished the game. I will wait for a proper editor before i replay. Thanks all
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4665 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by guy15 View Post
    You must use all files. R & R all of them to your profile, device, and console ID's.
    I first transferred all my xbox Metro Last Light saves and user info to a usb. I put them in a folder on my PC desktop for safe keeping.
    I then R & R'd all the files from this posted .rar . Put all these newly resigned files back onto my usb, then I moved all of them to my xbox hard drive. Worked perfectly. When you use your Y button you will see the ammo count for weapons. NICE !!!!
    i did what you said & i only got 160.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8584 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestAbyss View Post
    I'd like to ask how some managed to transfer their saves to their computer? I was under the impression Metro: Last Light had the annoying little tendency of not allowing the copying or moving of data files.
    There are a couple ways you can do this. One is just to have the saves stored on a usb drive right from the start (that's what i normally do with my modded xbox). The other way would be to connect your HD to your PC using a data transfer cable.
    Also, I'm pretty sure you can move all saves.. you just can't copy them. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

By the way, can anyone tell me which difficulty these saves are on?

DarkestAbyss

Quote Originally Posted by meeek View Post
    There are a couple ways you can do this. One is just to have the saves stored on a usb drive right from the start (that's what i normally do with my modded xbox). The other way would be to connect your HD to your PC using a data transfer cable.
    Also, I'm pretty sure you can move all saves.. you just can't copy them. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

By the way, can anyone tell me which difficulty these saves are on?
    Crap it looks like I'm in need of a transfer cable. I've always just copied or moved saves to my usb after the fact.
    With games like this and I think GoW Judgement was the same way you cannot move or copy, I tried though hoping it was only copying.

I'd like to know the difficulty as well, is this on Regular mode (Easy, Medium, Hard) or Ranger?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    i did what you said & i only got 160.
    Do not know why this is working for some and not for others. Just to give more detail: I used 360revolution to copy my device, profile, and console ID's to the saves. All Metro Last Light saves and preferences were deleted from xbox hard drive. Newly R & R'd saves were uploaded to xbox. After loading and checking ammo I had over 50000 showing on all rifle bullets on top all the way to the right (RB). If you are getting a corrupted notice when loading, then I can only guess that something went wrong on your ID's or resigning.

Haven Donator
    Demon
    Array

I'v Had the Same Problem Everyone Above is having Before, The First time i did it, it worked fine Seconds it kinda messed up said the files are Corrupted, In the End i had to Delete Everything Metro Last light off of my Flash drive and One buy one In order Change the Id's and it worked. I Wanna say its Hit or miss but im Sure its more Technical than that so i would say just try a Clean Transfer to Your Flash drive Hope this helps a Little :).

Array

damn.. looks like this going to be way too complicated from the posts i've read.. i'll just wait for an easier to use modded save or an editor, thanks anyway for the effort m8.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by supremejudge View Post
    I'v Had the Same Problem Everyone Above is having Before, The First time i did it, it worked fine Seconds it kinda messed up said the files are Corrupted, In the End i had to Delete Everything Metro Last light off of my Flash drive and One buy one In order Change the Id's and it worked. I Wanna say its Hit or miss but im Sure its more Technical than that so i would say just try a Clean Transfer to Your Flash drive Hope this helps a Little :).
    I did i clean transfer i only used my USB and still had no luck. Its not that difficult to R&R with my profile data. I am sure it cant be my region code cause the game is reagion free
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4665 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast