360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Extract models and textures from UFC Undisputed 3
Register
    Ralphie

Extract models and textures from UFC Undisputed 3

Hi,

I've got the DLC of Alistair Overeem for UFC Undisputed 3 and I want to extract the models and textures from it, but I'm getting stuck at the .pac file. I've tried Xpacker, xbdecompress and quickbms (with yukes script), but none of these can open it (I do have succes with quickbms for .pac files of WWE 13 DLC though..). Does anyone know how to open these .pac files? I've uploaded the .pac file I need to open: http://www.mediafire.com/?wd7nz45mj4u71w3

beezneez

Re: Extract models and textures from UFC Undisputed 3

i extracted the pac file using UFC2010_PAC.BMS. i think the textures are in the all.tex file but when i extract the dds files from it the can't be viewed in photoshop. this is where i'm struck. hopefully you understand this stuff more than me and get further. if you find anything out please post it. good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to beezneez For This Useful Post:

Ralphie

Quote Originally Posted by beezneez View Post
    i extracted the pac file using UFC2010_PAC.BMS. i think the textures are in the all.tex file but when i extract the dds files from it the can't be viewed in photoshop. this is where i'm struck. hopefully you understand this stuff more than me and get further. if you find anything out please post it. good luck!
    I already tried it before with UFC2010_PAC.BMS and it didn't work back then, so I thought the script of UFC2010 must be imcompatible with UFC3. After I posted this thread on the forums and initially got no replies, I gave up with Undisputed 3 and began extracting models and textures of EA Sports MMA (which I did succeed in). I also needed quickbms for this and have downloaded a newer version of it in the meantime. So apparently the UFC2010_PAC.BMS script wasn't causing the failed extraction of the .pac file, but the older version of quickbms! Without your reply, I probably wouldn't have tried it again, since I tried it a thousand times and thought the script was causing the problem instead of the program itself, so thanx a lot man! :D

I was already expecting problems with the dds files. The archive that contained this .pac file also contained other files including .dds files and I couldn't open the majority of them. They are also deviant when opened with a hex editor.. hopefully I can figure it out somehow.. I'll give an update if I succeed in it.

Anyways, I'm not stuck with this pac file anymore, thanx again dude!

ollsie

try the yukes pac archiver, its available here somewhere if you search

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ollsie For This Useful Post:

Ralphie

Quote Originally Posted by ollsie View Post
    try the yukes pac archiver, its available here somewhere if you search
    Thanks, I downloaded it, but can't use it yet, because I'm still a junior on the forums.

Treatment

This is a SICK idea!! I love the Brock design in UFC > WWE 13's

beezneez

i've had no luck. this would be awesome if someone could figure it out