360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark souls save editor problem - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dragonwith

Re: Dark souls save editor problem

Well could you atleast tell me what i did wrong or what i have to do?

Because i followed you exactly....

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

If it's an stfs invalid error then in scientific terms: the container your save sits in is fucked.
    For some reason dark souls save modding can be as delicate as IVF, the only thing i've known to be more tempermental is a profile after gpd modding.
    If you have a backup before the problem hold it tight and keep it safe, then make a copy of it and inject your modded save into that, rehash&resign and try that.

In the event you don't have a backup please take a moment to slap yourself on my behalf, then hop on your xbox, delete the corrupt savedata clean off the drive, you want it to generate a new container so make a new save and extract it to your pc.
    Now it's time to operate, open up the new save in modio, bring up the contents and replace the save inside the new Drak0005 with your modded one you extracted from your old saves container, rehash&resign and pop it back on the xbox, it should be stable now.

In summary you want to replace the contents of a new Drak0005 container with your modded save from your old, now broken one; Think of it like a brain transplant.
    I've done this several times before, the success rate is fairly high. It's easy to do but rather difficult to explain, think of it as a test of competence
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5631 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

dragonwith

Can you move the save to the harddrive without any problems?

dragonwith

Okay someone show me this through Teamvieuwer. I'm stuck. And i tried so many ways... Anyone have skype so i can talk and give the teamvieuwer codes.

MisterAnthony
    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    If it's an stfs invalid error then in scientific terms: the container your save sits in is fucked.
    For some reason dark souls save modding can be as delicate as IVF, the only thing i've known to be more tempermental is a profile after gpd modding.
    If you have a backup before the problem hold it tight and keep it safe, then make a copy of it and inject your modded save into that, rehash&resign and try that.

In the event you don't have a backup please take a moment to slap yourself on my behalf, then hop on your xbox, delete the corrupt savedata clean off the drive, you want it to generate a new container so make a new save and extract it to your pc.
    Now it's time to operate, open up the new save in modio, bring up the contents and replace the save inside the new Drak0005 with your modded one you extracted from your old saves container, rehash&resign and pop it back on the xbox, it should be stable now.

In summary you want to replace the contents of a new Drak0005 container with your modded save from your old, now broken one; Think of it like a brain transplant.
    I've done this several times before, the success rate is fairly high. It's easy to do but rather difficult to explain, think of it as a test of competence
    Thanks. I've tried it many times and as you said it's as temperamental as GPD modding. Ill give it a go around again. I just don't feel like grinding like I did 8 months ago for all the achievements on a separate profile. Thanks again. Will post with results as late as tomorrow my time EST.

dragonwith

..... -.- nice forum... nobody even helps you.
    Last edited by dragonwith; 05-24-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Array

There's why too much help. If step by step instructions are still not enough then its time to cut losses and move on.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

I also had a simple problem with 3.07 it wants to read my Characters save as Drak0005 when my characters save is -Game_0000
    I play on the 360

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast