360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Wrestling somebody?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

Wrestling somebody?

Is anybody here a wrestling fan?
    Who's your favorite wrestler nowdays/all time? :)

Advertiser

Array

Re: Wrestling somebody?

I was when I was young and gullible. One day I saw a behind-the-scenes documentary that exposed the fake side of it all and that killed it for me lol! I do like the Rock though.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8151 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Yup same here when i was young the Rock n Stone Cold steve austin were my favorites :D if you smell what the rock is cooking cuz stone cold said so :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15492 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I used to watch wrestling with my dad before he passed away; I don't watch it anymore because it doesn't seem right without him. I knew it was all scripted, and to me that was part of the fun. It's just like watching a soap opera, except this soap opera has half naked sweaty men grabbing and throwing each other while some referee desperately tries to count to three every fifteen seconds.

I liked Kane when he was still the big scary dude, and just his theme song would send everybody except the Undertaker into a panic. You know, before Khali came in and started kicking his face through. After Khali showed up, everybody else was suddenly able to beat up on Kain as if he was just another mook, and that was disappointing. ;_;

I haven't watched it since 2010 or so (for the above stated reason), so I don't know if Kane's a badass again or if he's still getting the crap kicked out of him by everybody.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

yeah i use to watch it when i was younger too, my favorite wrestlers were the Rock, Stone Cold, Bill Goldberg, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Sting, that's about it, there were others too but these guys were my favorite of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I used to watch wrestling with my dad before he passed away; I don't watch it anymore because it doesn't seem right without him. I knew it was all scripted, and to me that was part of the fun. It's just like watching a soap opera, except this soap opera has half naked sweaty men grabbing and throwing each other while some referee desperately tries to count to three every fifteen seconds.

I liked Kane when he was still the big scary dude, and just his theme song would send everybody except the Undertaker into a panic. You know, before Khali came in and started kicking his face through. After Khali showed up, everybody else was suddenly able to beat up on Kain as if he was just another mook, and that was disappointing. ;_;

I haven't watched it since 2010 or so (for the above stated reason), so I don't know if Kane's a badass again or if he's still getting the crap kicked out of him by everybody.
    the last time i watched, Kane no longer wore his mask and was no longer scary lol, IMO they have ruined wrestling, this is why i no longer watch
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

All time Favorite-Edge Current-CM Punk
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4670 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Array

All time Stone Cold... Current RKO

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    the last time i watched, Kane no longer wore his mask and was no longer scary lol, IMO they have ruined wrestling, this is why i no longer watch
    I guess because I saw that one movie he was in. Just him being some creepy fat bald guy was scary enough for me. Though saying it out loud, it sounds kinda stupid. ^-^;
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast