360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Is anyone here capable of hacking or cheating PSP saves? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Re: Is anyone here capable of hacking or cheating PSP saves?

That plugin really slows loading lol.
    also, its raining code.

Instead of complete psp failure on saving my for some reason missing codelist (only have half the codes), i simply see the underpinnings of the god eater world. There is no god arc...
    My codesets seem to be nerfed as well, but my max sword strength was working, really ruins the game though, 1 hit kills anything, i used it near the end because by then it was all about the collectable items.

The plugin seems to work by making its own decrypted version of the saves in its own folder, this would mean without the plugin it will default to the originals, although i have disabled the plugin after my edits, and it seems it likes the save so perhaps it does mod the originals also and the plainfolder is a buffer of sorts.

This one has modified money and HP,OP & ST values. As far as i know it should still be decrypted assuming it ever was to begin with. Same password as yours.
    Attachment 839

I'm seeing potential for an editor... perhaps later, for now i am buried under a pile of games to enjoy, and some fallout dlc to play.
    Last edited by 8Ball; 05-19-2011 at 12:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 8Ball For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Haha, its raining code - welcome to the matrix
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9444 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Mister Epic

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Haha, its raining code - welcome to the matrix

Thanks a lot 8Ball, I appreciate this! I'm going to check out the save now and see how it works.

And you know what? I think I might like one of those Max Attack Swords. (But just ONE and I'll probably save it only for super hard battles or for grinding. I love my yang sword for the most part.)

Maybe add that for me later.

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Its not a weapon mod its a stat hack, you can wield anything and it will do 9999 damage, a per weapon basis is an iso mod i think.
    I had one for the gun mode but that is long gone. I also had a shield mod but i did it half-assed and it modified the model/texture in use as well as the 9999 defense.

Mister Epic

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Its not a weapon mod its a stat hack, you can wield anything and it will do 9999 damage, a per weapon basis is an iso mod i think.
    I had one for the gun mode but that is long gone. I also had a shield mod but i did it half-assed and it modified the model/texture in use as well as the 9999 defense.
    Ah... Well in that case, I wouldn't mind if you modified one of my swords' attack power to be 9,999. (As game-breaking as that may be.)

Let me put the file back up for you.

Thanks.

Edit: Password for the rar is the same, of course.
    Last edited by Mister Epic; 05-22-2011 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Update

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

Completely forgot about this, i have an absolute assload of stuff to learn by monday...
    Remember the moment you change your blade you lose the 9999 attack, it'll revert to whatever blade is installed's attack value, i haven't tested that but i'm pretty sure it's gonna happen.
    Attachment 914

VIP Member

Array

wasnt there a cheat program or something for cfw psp
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6993 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Mister Epic

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Completely forgot about this, i have an absolute assload of stuff to learn by monday...
    Remember the moment you change your blade you lose the 9999 attack, it'll revert to whatever blade is installed's attack value, i haven't tested that but i'm pretty sure it's gonna happen.
    Attachment 914
    Thanks a lot, man! I figured it was something like that. (About the blade-changing.) I really appreciate this and I do hope you release a save editor for this game and some way to rehash/resign it or whatever. (Not sure how it works as opposed to Xbox 360.)

Also, good luck with your studies and whatever you are learning. I hope it goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by jkipp82 View Post
    wasnt there a cheat program or something for cfw psp
    Yeah, there are several of them, actually. But the only two I recall offhand are CWCheat and AR Temp. The others, I have forgotten.

The games are also hackable, since someone did that for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, which I also have. I don't recall how, though.

But if you have custom firmware, then I recommend using either one of those two plug-ins I named above. Can't have both, sadly, since they have similar activation methods and can't both run at once. But AR Temp supports both Action Replay Codes and CWCheat codes.

Edit: Yo 8Ball, if you ever need more saves from different games just so you can mess around with the game and see what you can do with them as well as learn new stuff, then just let me know. Happy to contribute and help out. I can also be a tester if I have the game.

Edit 2: Sorry man, it didn't work. :/ Well, at least we tried.
    Last edited by Mister Epic; 05-22-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast