Mass Effect 3 - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

amufery

Re: Mass Effect 3

IT STICKS!!

awesome man ;)

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS FREAKING GAME!!!IT STICKS!! awesome man ;) I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS FREAKING GAME!!!

Array

March 6th, 2012. This has to be my all-time favorite franchise.
    I'm not sure if I'll get into the responding through microphone feature,
    we'll see how it feels. & I love the idea mentioned here about
    camera scanning our face onto Shepherd.

I wish a multi-player game would come
    out of this franchise. For 1, I love Mass Effect. & secondly,
    it'd be much less annoying to talk to a 12 year old through a
    dialogue tree than through a microphone...

In any case. Can't wait for for ME3.
    -JMan
    Last edited by JMan1C1347; 07-23-2011 at 11:29 PM.

redparr

it would be nice if they would make a mass effect 4 i was thinking since the reapers are the ultimate evil in the galaxy then why not have Shepard would have to stop them from being resurrected or even brought back from dark space depending on how the game ends and it would be nice to meet the creators of the reapers becuase it you think about it the reapers had to be bulit by something/someone and with that technology don't you think that they could sustain their life for millennia

Master1988

It would be good to find out the origins of the reapers however shepard has no part in any further mass effect games after 3 dont know if i am happy or sad about that really

Array

Honestly I was out of the gaming life while I was in the military, but after I got out and bought me an xbox I noticed a lot had changed. I have always been a huge fan of RPG. Long story short the guy in gamestop which is now a real good friend told me about mass effect. So I got the used copy to be safe and now 6 years later. I still have Mass Effect 2 and cannot wait to play Mass Effect 3. I was a little worried about getting a space game, that was my first thought. This game is going to be sick and the fact that the kinect is going to use some voice is sweet.

thatloopydude

I just bought both Mass effect 1 and 2 and beat them so i have a save to import to Mass effect 3 :) its going to be a great game. i cant wait

Array

They could and probably will do a Mass Effect 4 but it won't involve Shepard or the Reapers.. Shepard vs. the Reapers.. that's Shepard's story. They better not go the route of "Shepard started the war, now it's up to a new generation to finish it.." because that would tick me off..

Mass Effect 3 is going to be awesome but some people might have really limited squads with all the people that can die before Mass Effect 3..

I know it's Bioware but I sure hope they don't screw this up, it's been an awesome series so far and i'd hate to see them get lazy on part 3.. (please, please, please don't go the route of Dragon Age 2 with the ending Bioware!)

tk423

Quote Originally Posted by jkipp82 View Post
    yes it has been delayed till early 2012
    Sad to hear the delay, but hopefully it is worth the wait! For the finale of the series, I'm hoping for top notch, so I better not be disappointed and left waiting!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast