360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
2 More days to Judgement Day! What will you do? - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

Re: 2 More days to Judgement Day! What will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    heys guys just so everyone knows i stopped judgement day, that is why nuthin happened today, i just told god not today im busy playing sum games maybe next time like 2012 but i may have to postponed it farther just depends on my mood and what game i am playing, lol
    You really should have just used Omnislash on him, Would have eliminated the issue greatly.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    You really should have just used Omnislash on him, Would have eliminated the issue greatly.
    lol, i forgot ill do it next time i see god, lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFaith View Post
    ok if my memory serves me correctly the whole 2012 thing (according to the Mayans) doesn't really say that the earth is going to be destroyed. All it really states is that it's the end of this age. The Ancient Mayans believed that this world has repeated it self for many ages. And the End of this Age will happen on Dec. 21 2012 (I myself am 50/50). Now the question really is.... If this age ends in 2012....does a new age begin? If a new age does begin what happens to us? Who knows?

Now the real significance is that not only the Ancient Mayans believe something BAD/GOOD will happen on Dec. 21 2012 but also most of the Ancient World Believes something will happen in.............You guessed it the month of Dec.2012. And yet all these different Ancient cultures lived very far and few between and most of them had Oceans and/or Lakes between them. Spoke, Read and Wrote different (those that knew how to read and write)
    Because the whole thing with the beginning of a new age is based on a time cycle and the cycle of the stars and planets, and other cultures that were just as smart about the paths and cycles of the stars and planets, of course figured out the same cycles, that's why.

Then you have people that want to believe these ancient civilizations were influenced by aliens and that's why they had similar things in common. I'm sure there is life in other places of the universe, but NOT little green men that fly in UFOs and abduct us in the middle of the night to anal probe us and make crop circles and slaughter our cattle, not to mention the fact that the supposedly super advanced spacecraft uses BLINKING LIGHTS, yes BLINKING LIGHTS on the outside of the spacecraft, because something so advanced NEEDS those blinking lights so they won't collide into each other. If the blinking lights alone don't convince someone that UFO sightings are complete hoaxes, then they are beyond all hope.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    Because the whole thing with the beginning of a new age is based on a time cycle and the cycle of the stars and planets, and other cultures that were just as smart about the paths and cycles of the stars and planets, of course figured out the same cycles, that's why.

Then you have people that want to believe these ancient civilizations were influenced by aliens and that's why they had similar things in common. I'm sure there is life in other places of the universe, but NOT little green men that fly in UFOs and abduct us in the middle of the night to anal probe us and make crop circles and slaughter our cattle, not to mention the fact that the supposedly super advanced spacecraft uses BLINKING LIGHTS, yes BLINKING LIGHTS on the outside of the spacecraft, because something so advanced NEEDS those blinking lights so they won't collide into each other. If the blinking lights alone don't convince someone that UFO sightings are complete hoaxes, then they are beyond all hope.
    Yea I knew about the Cycles of the Planets and stars and that's how all the ancient people figured it out. Yes I am a VERY BIGGGGG BELIEVER in Life Outside of Earth; as well as other dimensions, parallel universes, and all those shorts of things. But I'm more or less a believer in the unknown. Yes I kinda agree with you that MOST of the UFO sitings are fake/hoaxes. And little green men coming to abduct us just to probe our anal cavity and all that other good stuff.... well they might not be green(or they might be) but if you think about it yourself...If you were as advanced as they are (and having a very scientific mind) you travel to a planet that you thought had no life on it only to find out that it does....Wouldn't you want to know what makes them tic(especially when they don't look, act, or sound the same as you).

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

So uh, hey guys. Query. What if the big "R" actually did happen, and just nobody was saved? Eh? Eh? I mean, how would we know? Other than the Amish (who we never see anyways) who in the entire world live their lives as dictated by the Bible? Would ANYBODY be worthy? I guess the best way to find out is to see if the Pope is still around; even the non-Catholics see him as the holiest mortal man, so if he's still here then... well, yeah.

Also, I dunno that I'd want to be taken. I mean, think about it; it's the equivalent to being taken away from your friends and family that you've known and loved for your entire life, and forced to live with some really old guy you never actually met but kinda got a few letters from. And of course, the old guy would be God, and the letters would be the Bible. Yeah, screw that. I'd rather face the tribulations; I wouldn't wanna go if I couldn't bring my family along.

Wouldn't you believe it? I read the whole tl;dr article! At first I thought they were joking because of the words they use in the beginning, but as I read further I lost more and more of that belief. Great troll material, either way.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

kman2fly

Hey Im posting this almost a week after judgement day Its a Miracle

Developer

Array

I found a new separated at birth

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	admiraltarkin.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	1051

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    I found a new separated at birth

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	admiraltarkin.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	1051
    Oh my... That IS frightening. I hope Camping doesn't follow the Empire, or else we're all screwed.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast