360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Does anyone have a save to quickly unlock the Great dane achievement in MGS2 HD?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spleeeez

Does anyone have a save to quickly unlock the Great dane achievement in MGS2 HD?

The saves i see here are all at solidus on extreme and hes impossible. does anyone have a save where the tags are already unlocked on the higher difficulties leaving only easy or very easy? i also tried renegades modded save to unlock it and that didnt work either. any help would be appreciated

NaiKaji

Re: Does anyone have a save to quickly unlock the Great dane achievement in MGS2 HD?

Solidus on extreme is not that bad - the trick is to block.

Nearly every attack he does (with the exception of his charged attack and the missiles from his tentacles) can be blocked. All I did was attack him, block his spin kick and attack again, Once in awhile you need to run from his charged assault, and dodge his missiles, but those are not as often if you stay close.

When he drops his tentacles and starts zipping around the screen, just keep block up and do your best to stay facing his direction. You can block his attacks here as well.

spleeeez

Re: Does anyone have a save to quickly unlock the Great dane achievement in MGS2 HD?

ive been trying all week its not happening. im not what i used to be at this game thats for sure

Haven Donator
    Array

This is a really good strategy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3WCC0Iv-yI

As long as you learn his moves you can't be hit!
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4819 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 157 || Thanked 78 Times in 28 Posts

spleeeez

well do you think you or someone else could reupload the save at the start of the fight with more than tiny bit of health? the vid said something about a rock band drum set that i dont have. if someone could get past the choking part w a bunch of health than save and reupload the save thatd be much appreciated

Haven Donator
    Array

Well I'll give it a go for you pal but I don't think you get a save checkpoint at that part...
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4819 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 157 || Thanked 78 Times in 28 Posts

spleeeez

there is. i have one. if you call rose at the beginning of the fight it will reload next time you turn the game on. i can never start the fight with more than barely visible health. any help would be appreciated, thanks

Haven Donator
    Array

No problem then, I'll upload a save shortly. Hopefully you can get past him!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast