360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
State of Decay: Title Update 1
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

State of Decay: Title Update 1

The first title update for State of Decay has already been submitted, and is expected to go live next week. Personally I'm looking forward to it, as it fixes some issues I had with the game.
    • NEW: Playable characters can no longer be killed by the simulation
    • Workshop now repairs weapons and vehicles at game dawn rather than the next real-world day.
    • Reduced cooldown times of commands in the Radio Menu, notably Words of Encouragement, Words of Inspiration, and Medical Advice.
    • NPCs no longer get stuck behind the counter or on the stairs at the gun shop in Spencer's Mill.
    • The "Too many infestations!" event will now only occur when there are too many infestations within 500m of your Home, rather than anywhere in the world.
    • The "Too many infestations" to-do item is now cleared when there is only one remaining infestation within 500m of your Home, rather than anywhere in the world.
    • You must now be close to the ranger station for the Memento mission scene to play. Previously you would be teleported to the station if you left before the end of the mission.
    • Community members will properly interact with Facilities in your home. Previously they would stop after a period of time.
    • Feral zombie now properly dodges vehicles approaching at an angle.
    • NPCs will now reliably reach warehouse between Mt. Tanner and Spencer's Mill when called to gather supplies.
    • You can now punch out through the windshield of a vehicle if both doors are blocked.
    • Zombies and NPCs no longer get stuck behind the grocery store in Marshall.
    • NPCs now properly move to the proper location during cinematic scenes.
    • Zombies no longer fall through floor in the Marshall courthouse.
    • Zombies can no longer get under porch or floor at the Wilkerson's farmhouse.
    • Fixed a few rare crash bugs.
    • Fixed various translations bugs.

Source http://forums.undeadlabs.com/showthr...te-1-submitted

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genepool For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: State of Decay: Title Update 1

good share for those who have this game Genepool
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

Nice.. This game worth getting ... I mean one likes it...lol 250,000 can't be wrong...lol
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5818 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by SiN View Post
    Nice.. This game worth getting ... I mean one likes it...lol 250,000 can't be wrong...lol
    I think it is, if you like the concept of trying to survive and gather supplies to build a community in a zombie setting. I've been looking forward to this game for awhile and personally think the biggest drawback to it currently is the bugs that need to be fixed (It's an open world game by a relatively small dev, bugs were to be expected)

The fact that they're already pushing out the first patch a week after release and listen to the fans/complaints on the forums give me long-term hope for the quality.

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Genepool View Post
    I think it is, if you like the concept of trying to survive and gather supplies to build a community in a zombie setting. I've been looking forward to this game for awhile and personally think the biggest drawback to it currently is the bugs that need to be fixed (It's an open world game by a relatively small dev, bugs were to be expected)

The fact that they're already pushing out the first patch a week after release and listen to the fans/complaints on the forums give me long-term hope for the quality.
    Yeah, that's very nice to see fixes coming out fast, too many games these days are plagued with bugs that take forever to fix. This game was a bit expensive, but I'm having a lot of fun playing, feels more like the walking dead than the 360 game they came out with.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5454 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

frostpaw

I'm really glad that some bugs will be patched. I like this game but when you fail event because of stupid zombie who fell through the stairs and you can't do anything to him... yeah.

Advertiser

Array

Good info to know. Thanks. Once the Rating Board in my country gets head out of ass and gives Undead Labs the go ahead to release it here I can enjoy it like the rest of you lol!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8150 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Inactive Member
    Array

Looking forward to this patch, especially the infestations part. Got to a point where it says there are too many and I can't find any anywhere on my half of the map

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast