360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
15000 posts and i think im done?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Startle 15000 posts and i think im done?

so i have reached 15000 posts and i think im done doing this , its just too much to ask of one guy even though i have done an awesome job lol, plus i think Serious_M can handle the status Posting God or Spam God lol, its been a great ride but i just don't think i have it in me anymore to keep posting as much as i have been, some of you probably think i will keep going regardless of what i say lmao, but i seriously think its time for me to chill and back off of posting, if i don't i might go insane, strike that i probably already have gone insane , i will still post once and while but nowhere near like i was doing, unless some can convince me otherwise which i really doubt lol.

i would also like to thank Serious_M, pureIso, Jkipp, Sterling Archer, and longy999, they were the ones i saw posting a lot, which made me want to surpass them lmao, everyone put up a good fight but i over came them all one by one ;), and a shout out to thegutta and Serious_M and Red Hulk who kept me on my toes even when i was far ahead of anyone lol.

and another big thanks to Serious_M for going toe to toe with me on this posting war(okay maybe war is a little strong lol) you have been a great challenge bro, without you posting so much i probably would have stopped sooner lol

and one last thanks to Sephiroth, Renegade, Feudalnate, JizzaBeez, Mojobojo, Genesis, Jappi88, cybersam, Magnus Hydra, fairchild, pureIso, basically all the staff for not banning or suspending me while i kept posting as much as i did lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

News Reporter
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: 15000 posts and i think im done?

I think I speak for everyone on 360Haven when saying. Don't leave, and if you do we will all miss you
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4699 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts

My Name is Name

If you enjoyed the post hit the Thanks, and Like Button please!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Name For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Don't do it, Cloud! We all need an example to strive for! Remember, lifetime VIP was made specifically because you broke the mold! Those little glowy ball things under our names were made because you kept going for all of us! Everybody feels as welcome as they do because we have the same friendly neighborhood spam king to greet them all (every single last one of them).

You're a hero to us all, and a damn fine soldier! You died for our posts so that we might be spared from eternal damnation! Without you, pureIso never would've been able to conquer his debilitating fear of dark leafy green vegetables, and Renegade never would've risen to become the assistant of the vice chairman of PCMI (Paper Cup Memorabilia International), and Idlehands88 never would've won the school bake-off against that pretty two-shoes Bridget Harrington, and cybersam never would've been able to keep his licensing to show advertisements for Mentos in the local commercials, and Sinatra never would've been able to save up enough money to buy that 4-speed power drill and fix his patio, and MagnusHydra never would've been able to market his love of smooth jazz to the guys that make elevator music.

Don't you get it? Don't you understand? You're the pillar of strength that we all stand upon to achieve our own greatness in your name! You're our king and savior! Don't leave me, my love, for I will never find another man like you, and I will never love again! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6843 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Administrator

Array

It's like you believe the option to stop is yours to make
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5649 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to feudalnate For This Useful Post:

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

your activity was always 100% here at 360 haven and with 15000 posts you achieve a super awesome milestone cloud.
    And now its indeed time to chill so that i can keep up with you again lol , and if i get close again you can go beserk again hahahaha.
    the only posting god spam king is you cloud , I can,t take your title its yours . , your always inspire me to post a lot so a big thanks to you too bro .
    keep up your awesome work here as a SuperMod your the best
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18431 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serious_M For This Useful Post:

Array

It will be strange nit seeing you in the comments I kno I haven't been a member a long time but I seen u top guys in every post which I kno would be hard So I'm with you if u say time for a break. Good luck bro and don't be a stranger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to king skitzo For This Useful Post:

Haven's Warrior lv55

Array

i will be missing all your spam :(
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5430 || Posts : 771 || Thanks : 286 || Thanked 280 Times in 130 Posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pk89 For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

End of an Era..................When you first became a mod I asked you if you would stop (in the back of my mind I thought that you would). Thanks honestly if it wasn't for you serious & thegutta I probably would not have posted as much content as I have the reason being is that I have posted content on other sites without so much as a peep from other members & when I first posted here & seen the replies you guys posted it just made me want to do more. The difference between a great site & a mediocre site is people like you so thanks again you truly deserve a rest & an extra badge (Veteran)

Last edited by agent zero; 06-09-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Typos
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4564 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 158 || Thanked 216 Times in 64 Posts

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agent zero For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast