360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Xbox One release date is November 2013, price is £429 / $499 / €499!
Register
    News Reporter
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Xbox One release date is November 2013, price is £429 / $499 / €499!

Console launching in time for Christmas in at least 21 markets, Day One edition detailed

Phil Spencer, corporate VP of Microsoft Game Studios, confirmed the launch window and pricing information today during the company's E3 press conference at the Galen Center in California.

Microsoft plans to release a limited edition commemorative Xbox One bundle for customers who pre-order the system at participating retailers.

Available while supplies last and guaranteeing a unit on day one, it will come in premium black packaging and offer a limited edition Xbox One Day One wireless controller and an exclusive Day One Achievement.

Gamers who reserve the following exclusive Xbox One Day One edition launch titles will receive special bonus DLC:

Ryse: Son of Rome - Exclusive multiplayer map and sword with bonus attributes.
    Forza Motorsport 5 - Access to four cars tuned to the top of their class.
    Kinect Sports Rivals - Exclusive sporting equipment that separates your Champion from the rest of the world.
    Dead Rising 3 - Exclusive Frank West and Chuck Greene Tribute Packs with bonus attributes.
    Microsoft showed off a range of Xbox One games at today's event. On the first-party front, it revealed an ambitious world-building game called Project Spark and offered the first teaser trailer for Halo on Xbox One.

Third party exclusives included Respawn's Titanfall and Capcom's Dead Rising 3

At the same event, Microsoft announced a new Xbox 360 model. According to Yusuf Mehdi, senior vice president of Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment Business, it's "smaller, sleeker, as quiet as ever and available today".

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com...soft-confirms/
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4687 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts

My Name is Name

If you enjoyed the post hit the Thanks, and Like Button please!

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Xbox One release date is November 2013, price is £429 / $499 / €499!

So who's getting it I know I'm not due to various reasons. I rent games, buy used sometimes I like to lend games to my buddies. How about you?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5948 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Retired Staff

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    So who's getting it I know I'm not due to various reasons. I rent games, buy used sometimes I like to lend games to my buddies. How about you?
    Same boat as you JIC for the same reasons
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15489 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

i won't be getting it day one but may get it later after the price goes down a fair bit, but i'll be waiting until i get more info after E3 to make a decision to get it or not as the case may be especially as the price of the PS4 is likely going to be below £400 to win over the customers here in the uk and the xbox one has now been confirmed for a £430 release price.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

that is a lot of money, not that i would get it either way lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts