360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Tom Clancy's The Division - Online Shooter RPG (PS4)(X1)
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

Tom Clancy's The Division - Online Shooter RPG (PS4)(X1)

Note: This game is being released for Xbox One and PS4.

"Last night at a press briefing, Ubisoft Massive’s David Polfeldt revealed details about the just-announced Tom Clancy’s The Division, a next-generation MMO Shooter. The massive online title has some interesting concepts, but much is still unknown.

We know that the game takes place in a United States stricken by a terrible contagion. We also were informed that the disease was released on purpose, with the country descending into chaos after the first 72 hours. Players assume the role of sleeper agents tasked with maintaining order by any means necessary.

Ubisoft Massive has designed the title without classes and with solo play in mind. Flexible builds (medics, scientists, soldiers, and more) allow users to adapt to different situations and numbers of party members. Instanced group encounters exist, and some content will encourage multiple party members via difficulty levels that don’t scale for the number of players. Grouping up won’t be mandatory, but not doing so may delay access to tougher areas.

While the game bears Tom Clancy’s name, he hasn’t been involved in the narrative crafting. Instead, Ubisoft Massive has been working with Red Storm (creators of Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six) to create a story rooted in the plausibility for which the franchise is known. The idea for the title comes from the US Government’s highly secretive plans to restore order following an anarchic event that spins out of control.

A couple of major questions haven’t been answered yet. We know that the title will be on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (no PC version is planned). We haven’t yet been told whether the title will be subscription-based, free-to-play, or a traditional retail purchase. We also don’t know whether the contagion will be something that players need to contend with as part of their character development.

We’re interested to learn more about The Division, but there are a number of questions that need to be answered before the title is released in 2014."

Trailer

E3 Gameplay

Source:
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-xbox-one.aspx

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Dude this game had me going crazy i haven't been this excited about a game till now seriously this game is awesome looks amazing n the demo was been play on the PS4 fucking awesome n plus is base on my city, New York City so I'm excited to see my block on the game :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15501 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division - Online Shooter RPG (PS4)(X1)

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    Dude this game had me going crazy i haven't been this excited about a game till now seriously this game is awesome looks amazing n the demo was been play on the PS4 fucking awesome n plus is base on my city, New York City so I'm excited to see my block on the game :D
    Same here, I was really excited when I saw this, looking forward to it. Have a feeling I'll be putting a lot of time into it.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

the game looks pretty cool, but not sure if i would get it
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

wow i just saw this right now looks fun but i really dont like MMO games i hope it has a single player mode

Haven Donator
    Chaos
    Array

grin Re: Tom Clancy's The Division - Online Shooter RPG (PS4)(X1)

This is one good looking game, and I'm waiting to see more of it.

Array

This game is going to be sick!!!!!! and as for single player there is none but you can play alone online without people bothering you.