360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
(Ask) How to Mod Resident Evil 5 and Fight Night Champion ?? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mayunfive

Re: (Ask) How to Mod Resident Evil 5 and Fight Night Champion ??

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Both of these games have a checksum, Not sure which type the Fight Night one is, But it's most likely the standard MC02 Checksum, Resident evil 5, has a custom Capcom check on it, Which can be fixed using Unknown's RE5 Save editor, So mod it if you wish, then use the save editor to resign the save, It's best to use his editor though, as there are lots of features. As for Dead Space 1 and 2, DS1 uses the standard MC02 so you can use that to modify your credits or nodes, If interested you can find the source code of the MC02 resigner here on the site, By Mojobojo, or you can download the standalone application. As for Dead Space 2, It uses MC02 and a secondary EA check, I had an editor fully worked out for it, with the checksum fix, However i have no idea where the source code is to built the application unfortunately, So i pretty much gave up.
    Owh i see thats why both of them are just keep getting corrupt eventou i try with different programs. I'll give it a shot to find the source code first, but if i see a dead end i'll just use the save editor he3x

Owh and its really cool Dead Space 2 Save editor you and your team have been made. I'm downloading it

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mayunfive View Post
    Owh i see thats why both of them are just keep getting corrupt eventou i try with different programs. I'll give it a shot to find the source code first, but if i see a dead end i'll just use the save editor he3x

Owh and its really cool Dead Space 2 Save editor you and your team have been made. I'm downloading it
    Not really a team, just me and Sephiroth lol, he coded half, i coded half. and we both fixed bugs, However that is not a save editor, It is a "Bigfile Editor", which is basically the disc files. So that will not work on a gamesave, This can only be used with a flashed or JTAG xbox.

Mayunfive

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Not really a team, just me and Sephiroth lol, he coded half, i coded half. and we both fixed bugs, However that is not a save editor, It is a "Bigfile Editor", which is basically the disc files. So that will not work on a gamesave, This can only be used with a flashed or JTAG xbox.
    Thank God i have flashed Xbox360.
    But so sad i can't open the link for the Source Code and EA Games Resigner GUI that made by Mojobojo (T__T)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayunfive For This Useful Post:

special

The RE5 save editor works very well. You can have maximum items.

Developer
    Array

RE5 has a check :)
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5326 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by xboxhunter199962 View Post
    RE5 has a check :)
    I already told him this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12