360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
(Ask) How to Mod Resident Evil 5 and Fight Night Champion ??
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mayunfive

(Ask) How to Mod Resident Evil 5 and Fight Night Champion ??

Hi guys im newbie here and this is my first post
    Ok i have a problem when i try to mod Resident Evil 5 and Fight Night Champion, im using HxD Editor to mod my savegames and Modio as my Rehaser and Resigner.

Both of them got corrupt when i try to load them after i modded it meanwhile there are no problems at all when i mod the other games such as Prototype and Ninja Blade. I know i can just download the save editor here and that's the easiest way, but i wanna be a person who able to mod

BTW im sorry if i post this thread in a wrong section

News Reporter

Array

Re: (Ask) How to Mod Resident Evil 5 and Fight Night Champion ??

Personally I would try rehasing with a different program, I find Modio only works half of the time. Le Fluffie or Horizon are usually good choices.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to longy999 For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

here you have resident evil 5 editor http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ght=xb36hazard

all in one except fight night shampion
    Thanks to hazard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kikok For This Useful Post:

News Reporter

Array

Also, Fight Night is an EA game which has a different kind of checksum on it. There was an EA resigner kicking around on the site so might be worth checking it out.

Mayunfive

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Personally I would try rehasing with a different program, I find Modio only works half of the time. Le Fluffie or Horizon are usually good choices.
    Le Fluffie or Horizon ok got it, i will try it and see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by kikok View Post
    here you have resident evil 5 editor http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ght=xb36hazard

all in one except fight night shampion
    Thanks to hazard
    Wow Thank you its a very nice tools, but im still looking for Le Fluffie and Horizon and see if i can modded it myself

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Also, Fight Night is an EA game which has a different kind of checksum on it. There was an EA resigner kicking around on the site so might be worth checking it out.
    Does that mean Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 required EA Resigner to modded them ??

News Reporter

Array

I'm not entirely sure but I would have thought so. There is a really good big file editor on here for Dead Space 2 thats worth checking out though, it allows god mode, infinite ammo etc......

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ght=dead+space

Courtesy of Renegade and Sephiroth

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mayunfive View Post
    Hi guys im newbie here and this is my first post
    Ok i have a problem when i try to mod Resident Evil 5 and Fight Night Champion, im using HxD Editor to mod my savegames and Modio as my Rehaser and Resigner.

Both of them got corrupt when i try to load them after i modded it meanwhile there are no problems at all when i mod the other games such as Prototype and Ninja Blade. I know i can just download the save editor here and that's the easiest way, but i wanna be a person who able to mod

BTW im sorry if i post this thread in a wrong section
    Both of these games have a checksum, Not sure which type the Fight Night one is, But it's most likely the standard MC02 Checksum, Resident evil 5, has a custom Capcom check on it, Which can be fixed using Unknown's RE5 Save editor, So mod it if you wish, then use the save editor to resign the save, It's best to use his editor though, as there are lots of features. As for Dead Space 1 and 2, DS1 uses the standard MC02 so you can use that to modify your credits or nodes, If interested you can find the source code of the MC02 resigner here on the site, By Mojobojo, or you can download the standalone application. As for Dead Space 2, It uses MC02 and a secondary EA check, I had an editor fully worked out for it, with the checksum fix, However i have no idea where the source code is to built the application unfortunately, So i pretty much gave up.

Hoshikage

Array

EA Sports games have different Checksum with regular EA games.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast