360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
ps4 vs xbox one ongoing two poll links and result of amazon poll....
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    devraj669

ps4 vs xbox one ongoing two poll links and result of amazon poll....

Found this ongoing poll thought would post the link for people to vote.

http://www.redmondpie.com/ps4-vs-xbo...the-most-poll/

gamerant.com/xbox-one-ps4-e3-poll-amazon/

The amazon poll on facebook was 95% ps4 5% xbox one. The poll was stopped 4 days premature have to wonder why?
    Last edited by devraj669; 06-17-2013 at 02:57 PM.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: ps4 vs xbox one ongoing poll...

Probably due to the overwhelming landslide for PS4. At that point there's really no need to keep a poll going any longer. The Redmond Pie poll seems to be a little more even, but it's also giving more options and isn't quite as old. We'll have to see how it turns out.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer

Array

95% ps4 5% xbox one fakt is Fuck ONE get 4

Array

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    95% ps4 5% xbox one fakt is Fuck ONE get 4
    The Xbox One is gonna beat the Playstation 4 so fast it's like it's holding down the B button!

I'm just kidding.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4620 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

Array

Honestly Microsoft really screwed the pouch on this "one" lol im keeping my 360 but definitely getting the Ps4 no doubt about it as for console exclusives not really worried about that
    cause i know one of my friends will get a XB1 and i'll just console swap with them.
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 35 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

[IMG]http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/13/135472/1891915-202wobbuffet.png[/IMG]
    [B]Wobbuffet!!!!![/B]

devraj669

I was a 360 fan. But with 24 hr check and if u cant check every 24 hrs it blocks u from playing games is just a little too much. As I keep travelling and some time the places I go have literally no net. So ps4 is my choice.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Sorry guys, I know i'm going to get an Xbox One eventually.... after it's been hacked!!

Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9401 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I try hard to buy my consoles based on the overall picture and not preconceived notions. I feel the N64 was better than the PS1 and Saturn because it had a better lineup of IPs in general and because (despite its less powerful hardware) it still produced games that are considered revolutionary; I feel like the PS2 won out against the Xbox, Gamecube, and Dreamcast because it basically reigned in the DVD boom and because the two Kingdom Hearts games were basically killer apps that no other system could touch; I much prefer the 360 over PS3 (though I really enjoy my Wii) because it's more powerful, has a more stable network code, every version of the OS GUI is better designed, and (while the PS3 does technically have more exclusives) most multiplats might as well be 360 exclusives for how crappy a lot of them tend to run on PS3's split RAM.

So it goes without saying that, between X1 and PS4, I'm going to make my pick based on how well the companies making the consoles sell them to me. That having been said...

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    after it's been hacked!!
    ^This is basically how I feel about the X1. Coupled with the slew of problems that have already been hashed and rehashed and thus don't need to be mentioned again, it's weaker, it's ugly as sin, and the only exclusive I care even the least for is Fable (Halo is quickly becoming CoD with its releasing of a new multiplayer every year). So the only purpose I can see to get it is to hack the hell out of it and use it as a general purpose computer that also happens to play X1 games (WITHOUT a required internet connection).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast