360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Game Informer Says Nintendo Could Solve Its Wii U Problems With A New Metroid
Register
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Game Informer Says Nintendo Could Solve Its Wii U Problems With A New Metroid

Name:  metroid_samus.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  199.6 KB

US gaming publication Game Informer has written a compelling article that suggests that Nintendo could turn around the fortune of its ailing Wii U console by releasing a brand new Metroid game for the platform. We already know that the acclaimed Retro Studios have chosen to create a new Donkey Kong Country game, rather than a Metroid title. Do you think that a new Metroid game for Wii U could turn things around for Nintendo?

Many gamers don’t feel like they have a reason to own a Wii U. Metroid might give them that reason, Nintendo. Some gamers feel slightly burned by the Wii’s slow trickle of exciting titles? All the more reason to release a proven series for the Wii U. Maybe people are worried that the Wii U doesn’t have the graphical horsepower to keep them entertained, but games like Super Meat Boy, Minecraft, and Xenoblade Chronicles have pretty well proved that you don’t need bleeding edge hardware and photorealistic graphics to make an entertaining game. A Metroid game could also show gamers what the Wii U is really capable of – remember how amazing Metroid Prime looked on the GameCube?
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18400 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

Re: Game Informer Says Nintendo Could Solve Its Wii U Problems With A New Metroid

I haven't enjoyed Metroid since the SNES version, so I don't entirely agree with this but seeing as how the controls probably won't suck like it did with the Gamecube's two games, this is probably going to happen eventually.
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4541 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 116 || Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

If anyone's willing to lend me their spare time and mod a couple of saves for me, I have a couple of requests.
    NIER & Darksiders

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Game Informer Says Nintendo Could Solve Its Wii U Problems With A New Metroid

i wouldn't mind seeing a new metroid game for wii u, but that would not make it sell more, the need to make a new link game then the wii u would sell or do better
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24436 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

I used to like this game... got kinda burned out with .. seem like it was the same game every time ..... or it might just been me...lol
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5798 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me