360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Xbox One Headset, Controller Charge Kit Detailed.
Register
    News Reporter
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Xbox One Headset, Controller Charge Kit Detailed.

MS promises "crystal clear" voice chat with new microphone.

Here are official pictures of the Xbox One headset microphone and controller Charge Kit battery peripheral.

They are two of a selection of peripherals to be available for the console at launch this coming November.

The Xbox One Play and Charge Kit is comprised of a re-chargeable battery pack and USB charge cable that plugs into the Xbox One, allowing for charging during gameplay or when the console is in standby mode. MS says the battery can be fully charged in under four hours.

Meanwhile, the redesigned headset offers "crystal-clear digital wideband audio", says the platform holder, and new controls that let you adjust volume and mute without having to take your hands off the controller (much like the very first-yen Xbox 360 headsets).

Headsets were included with Xbox 360, but Microsoft is yet to confirm whether or not the new Xbox One, priced at $499.99, will come packaged with a headset. There's no mention of a headset in a list of "what's included" on the official Xbox website, and the inclusion of the microphone-equipped Kinect has been suggested as replacement for the traditional headset.

Last Monday, Microsoft confirmed that Xbox One will be available in 21 markets this November. The Xbox One price has been set at £425 / €499 / $499.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com...-kit-detailed/
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4706 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts

My Name is Name

If you enjoyed the post hit the Thanks, and Like Button please!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Name For This Useful Post:

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Re: Xbox One Headset, Controller Charge Kit Detailed.

The Problem is, People using 360 already have High End 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 Headsets, also they probably already have external Battery pack Recharger to quickly swap batteries, USB Cable Charging is lame, especially for Wireless Controllers, so its a huge huge huge Backstep till everything will be available again. While i simply can use my High End Headset with PS4 without waiting for a new one to be released. Maybe the PS4 made the same mistake with the non external Recharge Battery packs, but at least i don't have to buy a new 350$ Wireless 7.1 Headset for it.... lol

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

thanks for the news on that... thinking they was going Bluetooth for some reason....
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5835 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Haven Donator
    Chaos
    Array

I wonder how long the battery is going to last during game play, and how long is the lifespan.

utuayey

[QUOTE=Name;204776]MS promises "crystal clear" voice chat with new microphone.
    Thank for the news, but im still waiting better news, i hope microsoft change the adapter idea for the headset, and they allow us to use the one we already have.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!