360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Borderlands 2 R256 editor by Gibbed (CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED) - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Borderlands 2 editor by Gibbed (CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED)

Quote Originally Posted by ranrito View Post
    Does not work with my saved game I can go up and someone would you please change it, thank you very much and greetings.
    This is the latest version available. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do but to offer advice; we can't update the editor. The person to contact on bug fixes would be Gibbed himself.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

ranrito

This is the error that I get if I pass my saved game I modify you please please
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	12655

Advertiser

Array

Are you selecting Xbox under "platform" when you load the save in? I made that same error when I first used the editor too lol! Maybe you didn't extract the save properly.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

The file that you're pulling out of the USB/HDD is a CON file. Using programs like Horizon or Infinity, you can open the CON file and extract the actual save data. You need to extract this save data from the CON in order to use the editor.

To my knowledge, all of Gibbed's editors require that the user extract the individual save data from within the CON files that they're stored in. It's likely to make fixing the security easier, as that sort of thing is much harder to code for when the save is still inside the CON.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

ranrito

I used the program - horizon - to remove the ((Save0001.sav)) and edit ((SaveGame.sav)) also select the platform 360 and gives me this error, so if I wanted you please editarmelo you and make sure it works well, would greatly appreciate it, greetings and thanks for answering.

Name:	error 1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	12656

Array

Thank you so much

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I used the program - horizon - to remove the ((Save0001.sav)) and edit ((SaveGame.sav)) also select the platform 360 and gives me this error, so if I wanted you please editarmelo you and make sure it works well, would greatly appreciate it, greetings and thanks for answering.

Name:	error 1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	12656
    I can't say for sure, but if I had to guess I would say to make sure you have the latest updates for Borderlands 2. Of course, you should still contact Gibbed himself for info regarding the editor; I'm just posting it here and keeping it up to date with Gibbed's site, so I don't know what to say about it (I don't even have Borderlands 2 so I've never actually used this tool before).

Gibbed probably has in-depth instruction on his website. Are you following them exactly?

--Gamefaqs.com

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

More than likely its a BL2 update that you need to update...Save is old version
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5797 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast