360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Borderlands 2 R256 editor by Gibbed (CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED) - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Array

Re: Borderlands 2 editor by Gibbed (CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED)

Is there any way to mod badass tokens?

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by venomor View Post
    Is there any way to mod badass tokens?
    GPD Editor.
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3933 || Posts : 74 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 51 Times in 14 Posts

[ INSERT GENERIC FORUM SIGNATURE HERE ]

Array

I've never used a gpd, how does it work? There are risks?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I've never used a gpd, how does it work? There are risks?
    The badass tokens are stored on your profile. 360 profiles are just large container files, just like regular save files, and the files inside the profile are GPD files.

Modding GPD files is a lot like modding any other save. First you have to extract them from the profile. They're numbered, not titled, so you need to know which number corresponds to which game. Most GPD editors will tell you which number to extract. Next you have to do the modding, and that's the same as with a typical save. After that, reinject the GPD, rehash/resign, and load your profile back into your HDD.

The biggest risk with GPD modding is that you can potentially corrupt your profile. Also, because each profile is loaded into Microsoft's servers for recovery, you will likely never be able to "unmod" your GPD. Add to that, it's somewhat (not by much, but somewhat) easier to get banned via GPD modding, usually when achievements are involved.

I say go for it for this game. I did, and it's nice to have a 400% power boost in tight spots. However, a friend of mine modded his tokens above 2 billion and now he crashes any game he's in and can't "unmod" it. So if you do decide to mod it, use sense about it.

Either way, Gibbed's editor doesn't mod the GPD, so if you do decide to mod it you will need to hunt down a GPD editor somewhere.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    The badass tokens are stored on your profile. 360 profiles are just large container files, just like regular save files, and the files inside the profile are GPD files.

Modding GPD files is a lot like modding any other save. First you have to extract them from the profile. They're numbered, not titled, so you need to know which number corresponds to which game. Most GPD editors will tell you which number to extract. Next you have to do the modding, and that's the same as with a typical save. After that, reinject the GPD, rehash/resign, and load your profile back into your HDD.

The biggest risk with GPD modding is that you can potentially corrupt your profile. Also, because each profile is loaded into Microsoft's servers for recovery, you will likely never be able to "unmod" your GPD. Add to that, it's somewhat (not by much, but somewhat) easier to get banned via GPD modding, usually when achievements are involved.

I say go for it for this game. I did, and it's nice to have a 400% power boost in tight spots. However, a friend of mine modded his tokens above 2 billion and now he crashes any game he's in and can't "unmod" it. So if you do decide to mod it, use sense about it.

Either way, Gibbed's editor doesn't mod the GPD, so if you do decide to mod it you will need to hunt down a GPD editor somewhere.
    Ok thx :) So, if i use gpd once, i'll never be able to use it again on the same game?

Array

if you use this tool you wont need to mod your gpd because youll be in full beast mode n can earn your points super ez

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Ok thx :) So, if i use gpd once, i'll never be able to use it again on the same game?
    That's not exactly how it works. Because your gamertag is stored on Microsoft's servers, the GPDs will often reset themselves to whatever they have. Once a value has been increased within the GPD files, you will have a very difficult time decreasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBizz View Post
    if you use this tool you wont need to mod your gpd because youll be in full beast mode n can earn your points super ez
    Badass tokens can make a character far and away more powerful than a save editor could ever hope for. With enough badass tokens, a lv1 could eclipse a lv61 in every way. This editor is more useful for modding equipment and money, but for raw stats I'd say to use the GPD editor.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    That's not exactly how it works. Because your gamertag is stored on Microsoft's servers, the GPDs will often reset themselves to whatever they have. Once a value has been increased within the GPD files, you will have a very difficult time decreasing it.
    Understood I'll be careful :)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast