360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dead Island 28 days later achievement question.
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Dead Island 28 days later achievement question.

I've already ended this game in January last year. If I play it again will the achievement pop? Cause it wouldn't be the first time I played it as indicated in the Cheevo description. I had problems with my profile when the Cheevo popped. I think I deleted my save and started over after redownloading my profile. The Cheevo hadn't popped since. Can this Cheevo be game saved?
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5101 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Dead Island 28 days later achievement question.

Quote Originally Posted by evilhotice View Post
    I've already ended this game in January last year. If I play it again will the achievement pop? Cause it wouldn't be the first time I played it as indicated in the Cheevo description. I had problems with my profile when the Cheevo popped. I think I deleted my save and started over after redownloading my profile. The Cheevo hadn't popped since. Can this Cheevo be game saved?
    Just change the console date and do it offline. Start up a game online make sure it saves, quit. Then unplug internet or turn of wireless and change your consoles date and time. Then load the game back up.
    Downloads : 72 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 4578 || Posts : 86 || Thanks : 345 || Thanked 73 Times in 31 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Tried that already. The game has the Cheevo listed as unlocked. I think my profile got glitched when I initially popped the Cheevo. Now the game thinks I have it but I don't.
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5101 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

Haven Donator
    Array

Tried that already. The game has the Cheevo listed as unlocked. I think my profile got glitched when I initially popped the Cheevo. Now the game thinks I have it but I don't.
    So Dead Island say's you got it. Xbox360 say's you don't. This is what it sounds like your describing.

So I thought of this method,

Load your profile/GT into Horizon and delete your GPD file for Dead Island 4B4D07DF.gpd save, rehash & resign.

Make sure you haven no internet connected at all to 360, wired or wireless. Then play Dead Island. Play till it saves, then quit.

Now change the date on Xbox 360 and reload the game while still offline.

If this doesn't work you can try messing with the GPD editor for Dead Island.
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...nd-gpd-editor/
    Downloads : 72 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 4578 || Posts : 86 || Thanks : 345 || Thanked 73 Times in 31 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Doesn't that count as modifying your profile which could get my profile banned?

modder
    Array
    Twitter: @

what!!!!!!!! dude the xbox one is coming out soon i dont think they will give a 2 shit about modifing your profile...wow..srry but wow

Haven Donator
    Array

Using the method above, offline as I stated, is not really modding your profile, kinda. Let me explain. When you play online, pop in a game that stores game progress in the gpd file, like GOW 1,2 & 3 or Dead Island. These games update along with your profile/GT to Xbox live as long as your signed in. I.E. if you recover your profile/GT your stats and difficulties completed(insane or veteran) for games(GOW series, Spec OPs, Dead Island) are still there when recovered.

So the reason I told you to try this method below was because you said Dead Island had you showing with 28 days achievement checked. This method of deleting your gpd, will delete that you ever played the game(offline only, when you sign back online after you done this, it redownloads from xbox live servers). In order for this to work, has to be done offline. So in other words it should make the 28 days achievement obtainable for you again. here is the method again.

Load your profile/GT into Horizon and delete your GPD file for Dead Island 4B4D07DF.gpd save, rehash & resign.

Make sure you haven no internet connected at all to 360, wired or wireless. Then play Dead Island. Play till it saves, then quit.

Now change the date on Xbox 360 and reload the game while still offline.

Haven Donator
    Array

It worked! Thanks! After everything was done, I signed back in and noticed my other Cheevos were locked. So I started the game, loaded my save and looked at my Cheevos were there including the 28 days later Cheevo. Everything is back to normal now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast