360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dynasty Warriors 8 Modding Discussion - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Dynasty Warriors 8 Modding Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ricky9999 View Post
    the only way is to type them in! ^^ I think that it is very easy to find! Ive modded both my ps3 and xbox saves to ultimate saves this way! take a papaer and write down your first weapon in each type in HEX code and mod with hex editor! It only take me 1h for each save to get an ultimate weapon for each of my characters.
    Searching for weapons by its id is easy. Just time consuming that's all. Lol I would rather mod only one weapon for each character and I really don't feel like modding 500+ weapons anyway lol. I wish the hex editor would let you search for each weapon by typing in the whole code instead of just the id.
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5134 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

Array

Quote Originally Posted by evilhotice View Post
    Searching for weapons by its id is easy. Just time consuming that's all. Lol I would rather mod only one weapon for each character and I really don't feel like modding 500+ weapons anyway lol. I wish the hex editor would let you search for each weapon by typing in the whole code instead of just the id.
    ^^ yeah it really take me time to finish modding my save. especially the ps3 save. all of my characters have each 5star ultimate weapon for them lol (really hate the locked stats of 5star weapons :) )

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

nice share idle. i wish this could be made into a weapon editor. Searching for the values of each weapon takes awhile to find. Is there a way to go straight to each weapon by typing in the code from the first post?
    It can, you can have it perform an initial scan of weapon IDs and then as you casually manually type in an id it will filter down the results.
    Basically one master scan to filter the non weapon trash out, then you pick off the ones not matching what you desire.
    Depending on how the memories set out you could even make it a real time editor from just a single dump and not changing shit while working.

Oops the cats out the bag, gotta run!
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5678 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8Ball For This Useful Post:

Array

great share!

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by fromscarface View Post
    that only happens if you join from the main menu when i play i always make sure to join from ambition mode when i am at my camp and if it does happen just go to the dashboard then go back on everything will be there
    i already knew about the dashboard thing, but my friend didn't and he lost everything since it auto saved over his file, also i tried from the camp in ambition mode and it still acts like i haven't played the game when i join my friend's online game, the same happens to him lol and in story mode and free mode the co-op online does the exact same thing >.>, Koei has posted on facebook that they know of the issue(apparently its only happening to 360 users lol) and are looking to patch it, hopefully sometime soon, since ive been wanting to play online co-op but can't lol, so i have just been playing solo
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24500 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i already knew about the dashboard thing, but my friend didn't and he lost everything since it auto saved over his file, also i tried from the camp in ambition mode and it still acts like i haven't played the game when i join my friend's online game, the same happens to him lol and in story mode and free mode the co-op online does the exact same thing >.>, Koei has posted on facebook that they know of the issue(apparently its only happening to 360 users lol) and are looking to patch it, hopefully sometime soon, since ive been wanting to play online co-op but can't lol, so i have just been playing solo
    i read yesterday there is a pacth on the way but if it does happen dashboard straight away. But when I join from the camp it's find just make sure when you go to invite them click online mode the select party invite as the 3rd option down should work

you only need to like edit 30 weapons if you know what you are doing it will take a couple mins or if you can't be botherd download my save http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...d-save-weapons
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 07-25-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: double post
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4563 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    It can, you can have it perform an initial scan of weapon IDs and then as you casually manually type in an id it will filter down the results.
    Basically one master scan to filter the non weapon trash out, then you pick off the ones not matching what you desire.
    Depending on how the memories set out you could even make it a real time editor from just a single dump and not changing shit while working.

Oops the cats out the bag, gotta run!
    I'm currently using HxD hex editor. Does this filter thing only work with hex workshop?
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5134 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

I'm currently using HxD hex editor. Does this filter thing only work with hex workshop?
    No, he is talking about how to code it into an Editor.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14340 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast