360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Modding dark souls weapons - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

Re: Modding dark souls weapons

Quote Originally Posted by CrookedGamer View Post
    No the database just list all the possible variations the boss soul weapon can be made from. Like the values in the editor they are all the same weapon in game.

You have to moveset-swap the hard way. Check YouTube.
    Ah yes, I watched the one with lifehunt moveset swapped with goldtracer. Had many lulz when I saw that one. Is this possible with xbox? Or only pc and maybe ps3?

Haven Donator
    Array

Glitch works on all platforms.

Fangface

I was thinking: There is a Manus catalyst +5 and a Demon Catalyst +15. Is there a way to edit the other catalysts as well? I´m a totally noob, but i´d really like a stronger Oolacile Ivory Catalyst to free a ring slot...

One Hit Wonder
    Array

True, makers of dark souls are smart you can mod but then theres a catch to it everytime. I suggest trying another game
    like one of those games where u can just move to ur usb and mod it on horizon without downloading the crap on 360haven.For example I hear sleeping dogs is free on xbox 360 right now.Just move sleeping dogs to ur usb (if its not already on there)
    then open horizon and open the saved game and it will say +Stats and other stuff click on the +'s and mod what u want!

Array

one of the reasons i finally gave up trying to enjoy this game, its way too hard to enjoy legit and way too hard to mod.

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    one of the reasons i finally gave up trying to enjoy this game, its way too hard to enjoy legit and way too hard to mod.
    As much as this game frustrated me to no end (screaming and throwing things at my TV) it's very rare for a game these days to actually be hard, not just difficult, but really hard. Beating this game legit is one of those moments where you really feel a sense of accomplishing something because of the difficulty, after doing that, playing the game modded is a lot easier, especially if you set your level and stats and don't touch it in-game, and just max your hp/stamina with the editor.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5478 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    As much as this game frustrated me to no end (screaming and throwing things at my TV) it's very rare for a game these days to actually be hard, not just difficult, but really hard. Beating this game legit is one of those moments where you really feel a sense of accomplishing something because of the difficulty, after doing that, playing the game modded is a lot easier, especially if you set your level and stats and don't touch it in-game, and just max your hp/stamina with the editor.
    this is one of those games where everytime you think you're finally making progress, you then realize you're not getting anywhere, all it takes is one misstep and you're falling to your death, the enemy patterns are easy to learn and took me no time but its the instant death pits and traps that make this game one of the most frustrating i've ever experienced.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    this is one of those games where everytime you think you're finally making progress, you then realize you're not getting anywhere, all it takes is one misstep and you're falling to your death, the enemy patterns are easy to learn and took me no time but its the instant death pits and traps that make this game one of the most frustrating i've ever experienced.
    It isn't for everyone, and that's okay. Every gamer is different, after all. It reminds me of the old days playing those ultra difficult games on NES and SNES, and you really gotta be into that sort of thing for Dark Souls to work for you. If somebody were to make a Rogue-like as a 3D game, Dark Souls would be it. Unforgiving, unyielding, completely uncompromising. It's not enough to just be good at games in general; staying alive in and of itself is a challenge! I once heard a reviewer refer to dying in Dark Souls as less a punishment and more a core game mechanic: you WILL die, and death is there to help conquer the learning curve. But let's be honest here: Dark Souls is difficult for difficulty's sake, and that doesn't appeal to everybody.

Why do I like Dark Souls? Because to beat other games, the player just has to tough it out until it's done. Most other games have little sense of consequence. Beating other games just feels so routine to me. But beating Dark Souls is an achievement (I'm on my fifth play, and the difficulty only gets worse each time). You can't just play Dark Souls to beat it, you have to BEAT Dark Souls to beat it. Beat the hell out of it! Make that game your bitch! And then, when it's cowering in fear in the corner, begging you to stop... beat it some more, just to teach it a lesson!

Oh, I love Dark Souls so much!
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6857 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast