360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Graphics Card Suggestions.
Register
    Lone Jobber

Graphics Card Suggestions.

So long story short, I want a new graphics card. My current one is a GeForce GTS 250. For what it has been, it's been good, but it's been a few years. Looking to play Saints Row 4 when it comes out on PC later this year, so really I'm looking for something that would meet that, otherwise my main uses for the card would be various spouts of WoW and watching videos. The 250 I have has left my setup being DVI for the monitor and HDMI for the TV, and really, need both of them for the setup as it's an important part of the over all room. Not looking to break the bank, just something enough to get me to play SR4 and WoW to look nicer than what I've had it. PCIe-16 2.0 Thanks, Jobby.

Array

Re: Graphics Card Suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Jobber View Post
    So long story short, I want a new graphics card. My current one is a GeForce GTS 250. For what it has been, it's been good, but it's been a few years. Looking to play Saints Row 4 when it comes out on PC later this year, so really I'm looking for something that would meet that, otherwise my main uses for the card would be various spouts of WoW and watching videos. The 250 I have has left my setup being DVI for the monitor and HDMI for the TV, and really, need both of them for the setup as it's an important part of the over all room. Not looking to break the bank, just something enough to get me to play SR4 and WoW to look nicer than what I've had it. PCIe-16 2.0 Thanks, Jobby.
    GTX 760 or higher 2gb or more or go with a amd 7970 3gb
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4533 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array

Re: Graphics Card Suggestions.

Before anything else, what is your current spec and how much do you have in your budget ?
    Last edited by dark1crow; 08-03-2013 at 02:48 AM.
    Downloads : 46 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4688 || Posts : 101 || Thanks : 322 || Thanked 99 Times in 35 Posts

~I'd finally set out to make my mark.. to find adventure.. but instead.. adventure found me ~