360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Need donations for a new xbox
Register
    ♔ Database Architect ♔
    Cleric

Array
    Twitter: @

Need donations for a new xbox

So ummmm... my xbox just completely died. I've gotten it through 3 RROD's but it's finally dead and I don't have the money to spend on another. I'm on the last leg of finishing my injustice editor and really excited about finally having time to update the castle crashers editor.. but now I can't do either! I've already started looking into new games to make editors for after I'm done with these, so this is a huge bummer:/ Would it be wrong to ask for donations towards a new xbox so I can keep going?

So here's my PayPal donation button I'm putting up. I'm honestly not expecting anything much or at all but in case I get a couple bucks.. I'm thanking you in advance :)

I'm borrowing a friends for now but I need my own in the next 2 weeks fire I go back to college :/
    Last edited by Cleric; 08-03-2013 at 05:43 AM.
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5384 || Posts : 708 || Thanks : 295 || Thanked 382 Times in 107 Posts

Developer
    Array

Re: My xbox just died

Hmm that sucks oh well. Somehow my xbox surpassed 5 RRoD's and still runs fine but all that was needed changing was the DVD drive and thats it really also I don't see the problem of needing donations from site members for a new xbox.
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5106 || Posts : 465 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 771 Times in 150 Posts

♔ Database Architect ♔
    Cleric

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: My xbox just died

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoWolf View Post
    Hmm that sucks oh well. Somehow my xbox surpassed 5 RRoD's and still runs fine but all that was needed changing was the DVD drive and thats it really also I don't see the problem of needing donations from site members for a new xbox.
    Alrighty then, I'll post a link for donations and hopefully I can get some help on this. And ya I went through 1 disc drive already. I'm just really tired of dealing with it.. If time is money, I could've payed for 3 new boxes with the time I put into this one.
    Last edited by Cleric; 08-01-2013 at 09:28 AM.
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5384 || Posts : 708 || Thanks : 295 || Thanked 382 Times in 107 Posts

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!