360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE2K14 Update: New Features, Superstars,30 Years of WrestleMania Mode,Phenom Edition - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE2K14 Update: New Features, Superstars,30 Years of WrestleMania Mode,Phenom Edi

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Productions View Post
    No denying Chris Benoit's skill as a wrestler (despite his last days) but the one Canadian I want in is Owen Hart. I heard Martha Hart is allowing WWE to use Owen's likeness and name in WWE DVDs and such so it'd be pretty sweet to have Owen in to re-enact his match against Bret at WM 10 (On a side note, Yokozuna could also make the roster due to his main event match at WM 10 against Bret Hart.)
    I hope Yoko makes it also, King Kong Bundy has been confirmed as well as Ledesma hinting that the retirement match at WM7 is in...this is shaping up to be a good game so far!

Black_Productions

Re: WWE2K14 Update: New Features, Superstars,30 Years of WrestleMania Mode,Phenom Edi

King Kong Bundy has been confirmed so I have no doubt that Yoko will be thrown in the mix.

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Productions View Post
    King Kong Bundy has been confirmed so I have no doubt that Yoko will be thrown in the mix.
    Same here .... :P
    Hopefully they will put kurt angle too :(
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5829 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Black_Productions

I'd like to see Angle in too and if not Angle then a great looking Standing Ankle Lock should be in.

RFSalad

I was kind of thinking about skipping this game and waiting for 2k15 since 13 left a bad taste in my mouth. Now that some of the roster is coming out, I'm starting to change my mind. I thought 13 was kind of a bad way to end that generation of WWE games so hopefully 2k14 will be a better showing.

Also praying that they didn't take out any moves haha.

Black_Productions

I hope they don't remove moves...movesets lack depth due to a lot of moves being taken out.

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Anyone else watched the "30 Years Of WM Mode - Roster Reveal Livestream?
    I expected much more Superstars :(
    No Owen Hart,Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero,...

They should have put the retros in alternative costumes but 2K better fucking waste the superstar-slots with extra double retro superstars... :(
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5829 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Array

yes but does it come with a saveforwarding feature and your mod tool?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast