360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Every Xbox One in Europe comes with a free "major third-party game", possibly FIFA 14
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    News Reporter
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Every Xbox One in Europe comes with a free "major third-party game", possibly FIFA 14

Remember Phil Spencer referring to "Europe's biggest franchise" during a discussion of unannounced Xbox One exclusives? He may have been referring to FIFA, which certainly makes the cut from a sales perspective. MCV reports that the manufacturer will announce an exclusive FIFA 14 Xbox One bundle at Gamescom tomorrow.

Near simultaneously, CVG has a report up claiming that Microsoft will bundle a "major third-party game" free with every Xbox One sold in Europe. This is apparently in lieu of a price drop - the console's £429/$499 RRP has not, it's safe to say, won it many friends.

Click to view larger image
    Could that "major third party game" be FIFA 14? Because a free copy of EA's latest footie sim with every European Xbox One would be a bit of a barn-stormer, it goes without saying.
    Neither Microsoft nor EA has commented on either report. We'll ask if they're prepared to comment on this one, just in case.

Update - MCV has now updated its headline as follows: "FIFA 14 to come free with Xbox One? Gamescom announcement expected". Goodness.

Source: http://www.oxm.co.uk/60734/rumour-ev...sibly-fifa-14/
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4705 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts

My Name is Name

If you enjoyed the post hit the Thanks, and Like Button please!

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Every Xbox One in Europe comes with a free "major third-party game", possibly FIF

microsoft trying to win over the masses lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24472 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Every Xbox One in Europe comes with a free "major third-party game", possibly FIF

It doesn,t mater anymore . Failll
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18436 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

News Reporter
    360HAVEN

Array

Well they said all European Xbox One's. I'm pissed that U.S. isn't going to get any free game I wonder if someone would sue if they don't.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4705 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts

My Name is Name

If you enjoyed the post hit the Thanks, and Like Button please!

Array

I know FIFA is a game played by a lot of people but it won't make any difference at this time anymore.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4637 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

Hacker-T

Array

I feel bad for all the playstation4 users....
    Too bad that they won't get any Xbox Exclusives, Arcade/Indies,Xbox Live Reward System, Apps like Internet Explorer & others,Livestreaming 4 the E3, Profile Avatar, Avatar Awards,Xbox Live Party Chat, Xbox Live Gold Membership only on 1 person to be able to play Xbox Live with multiple Accounts(No matter if they got Gold memship or not),Interactive Kinect, Multitasking and much more ;)
    Pretty sure that the ps4 will get much more PG rated games in the future just like the most PS4 exclusives >:D
    Sony won't get on Microsoft's lvl :P
    BTW: Good luck for those who will buy stuffs with their credit card in the ps4-marketplace. Matter of time until the next credit card hackers appear...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by Name View Post
    Well they said all European Xbox One's. I'm pissed that U.S. isn't going to get any free game I wonder if someone would sue if they don't.
    At least they are thinking about the peoples without LIVE TV + too late delivery 4 some of the european countries :P Just give all of them a 100 bucks worth game for free !
    Last edited by Hacker-T; 08-19-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5829 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Retired Staff

Array

I bet you is gonna be some bullshit download lol
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15507 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

benihime

Love this boards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast