Diablo 3 Inferno Save Modded/Unmodded - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Diablo 3 Inferno Save Modded/Unmodded

nice save share reluctantkill3r
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18430 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

To get the achievement for killing bosses/leveling up you need to replace the account.dat with a clean one. This will unlock all the leveling achievements etc...Then you have to skip to the boss quest and finish it to get that achievement. The achievement doesn't pop if you have the challenges for them done already. And of course challenges are tied to the account.dat file.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by xBASSxMONSTAx View Post
    Nice save. Works a treat, but if you create your own character it starts from the beginning and u cant skip anything, I wanted to level my guy up to infernal level but i had no option but to start fresh.

Also you don't unlock achievements for just going to the last boss and beating him on nightmare and hell. I just tested as I haven't yet completed it on nightmare or hell yet and I was hoping it would unlock the achievement beat diablo those difficulties.
    If you create your own character within this save, you would have to create a 2nd profile, and rehash/resign a copy of this save to that profile as well. then you have the 2nd profile host a game on the highest difficulty your main profile can play, load up diablo fight, beat him, load up next difficulty diablo fight, beat him (you guys are saying this doesn't work, but I did it for hell and inferno mode on another save soooo, idk maybe its conditional). It would take about five to ten minutes to get ur character to inferno (if you have a modded 60 that has the level reqs already).
    And that is correct, the saves here do NOT pop achievements, this save can still unlock most inferno achievements, but anything I already earned cannot be reunlocked.

locilociloci

this is probably gonna sound like a nooby question but i accidently erased my own save in the process of using this one, I still have a back up on my desktop but its a heroes folder, account.dat prefs.dat and profile.dat how do i make this into a single file like the one in your download? ive spent hours on it and i feel like ive lost it D:

dec1337

Quote Originally Posted by reluctantkill3r View Post
    If you create your own character within this save, you would have to create a 2nd profile, and rehash/resign a copy of this save to that profile as well. then you have the 2nd profile host a game on the highest difficulty your main profile can play, load up diablo fight, beat him, load up next difficulty diablo fight, beat him (you guys are saying this doesn't work, but I did it for hell and inferno mode on another save soooo, idk maybe its conditional). It would take about five to ten minutes to get ur character to inferno (if you have a modded 60 that has the level reqs already).
    And that is correct, the saves here do NOT pop achievements, this save can still unlock most inferno achievements, but anything I already earned cannot be reunlocked.
    If you beat Diablo on Normal mode with any character, you won't unlock Nightmare mode unless you have completed EVERY act/quest in Normal mode. After you kill Diablo, you will get the message "Nighmare mode unlocked" and the credits will roll, the game will return to Act 1 Nightmare Mode, only for you to see that your character has "Nightmare mode Not Unlocked" in red text and you cannot start the game unless that character leaves. You must complete every act/quest on Normal to get Nightmare, not just kill Diablo.

Tried multiple methods of boosting inferno almost a week before the game came out, if you really can do this upload a quick video showing how?

Not saying I don't believe you, just saying I've tried a lot of different methods and so far only modifying the characters actual Act progression is the only way I've managed to boost to Inferno :(

Array

I cant get the editor to let me log in. Keeps telling me unable to connect to remote server? Any ideas on how to fix this? Any help would greatly appreciated

Array

thanks for the save, much appreciation

Zodiiac

thanks for the same man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast