360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
adding items to dragons dogma storage
Register
    Array
    Twitter: @

adding items to dragons dogma storage

Hi I want to add an item to my storage, or several items actually but I cant make them appear, I modded my gold at the same time and that change stuck but the items I added did not, the save looked like I never changed it, please help me understand what I am doing wrong.
    here is an example of what my modded text would look like.

<class type="sItemManager::cITEM_PARAM_DATA">
    <s16 name="data.mNum" value="1"/>
    <s16 name="data.mItemNo" value="951"/>
    <u32 name="data.mFlag" value="515"/>
    <u16 name="data.mChgNum" value="0"/>
    <u16 name="data.mDay1" value="1"/> <- These values I understand has something to to with
    <u16 name="data.mDay2" value="0"/> "enchants", dont know what number that does what though.
    <u16 name="data.mDay3" value="0"/>
    <s8 name="data.mMutationPool" value="0"/>
    <s8 name="data.mOwnerId" value="4"/> <-This is set to 4 as all the other in the storage are set to 4.
    <u32 name="data.mKey" value="0"/> <-This has a higher value the further down the list you go
    </class> do you know what it does?

VIP Member
    Array

Re: adding items to dragons dogma storage

I assume you're read through the tutorial..if not here's the link http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...-save-editing/
    If I recall correctly the 951 is a BBI item (I'm just going off my memory now, so if I'm wrong disregard). As such it requires an additional entry for the armor (65536) which is also covered in the tutorial sections.

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: adding items to dragons dogma storage

Quote Originally Posted by player8410 View Post
    I assume you're read through the tutorial..if not here's the link http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...-save-editing/
    If I recall correctly the 951 is a BBI item (I'm just going off my memory now, so if I'm wrong disregard). As such it requires an additional entry for the armor (65536) which is also covered in the tutorial sections.

I have to admit I havent read every page of that thread, but if it is the first post that is the tutorial, I do not understand anything, I had to read three other threads, some on other forums to even understand half of it, maybe I am an idiot but even if so.

Where does it say that BBI items need an additional entry?
    if it is there as black on white feel free to call me blind or what not, but I just cant seem to understand that tutorial.
    All the items I try to add are BBI items, some even has very special enchants, like the oblivion armor, I have read about people adding it but noone explaining how they did. at least not in a way that I could understand.

Thanks for the reply by the way, was afraid that by starting another thread about this I might get stoned or something he he