360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Diablo 3 LVL 1 Starter Save all characters - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 LVL 1 Starter Save all characters

Quote Originally Posted by weskoon View Post
    Hey all!!

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to explain how to load this? Is the file we downloaded good to go or must it be extracted? I cannot extract it. Also I load the file onto my portable hard drive but my Xbox does not see the file. Any advice at all would rock! Thanks. Community
    You have to open the file in Horizon and replace where the 0s are in the IDs with your own. You should be good to go after that.

Thanks for the save. Very helpful

weskoon

Hey all, so i'm new to this whole modding horizon bit. I saved my toon to my USB and then saved it to my desktop JUST in case something were to go wrong. well something has, now I can't get my profile to come back up with my characters. Am I screwed? Is there some trick to getting it come back up? Really at a loss here. I have 2 files saved... a RAR file that I saved, and a File that is like type. I have tried adding these files back into Horizon to try and make it come back online, but nothing works. Maybe i'm doing it wrong, and someone could lift this burden off of me by giving me some insight or a helpful tip that would be AWESOME?

thanks all.
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 09-15-2013 at 02:42 AM. Reason: removed profile id

Array

Quote Originally Posted by weskoon View Post
    Hey all, so i'm new to this whole modding horizon bit. I saved my toon to my USB and then saved it to my desktop JUST in case something were to go wrong. well something has, now I can't get my profile to come back up with my characters. Am I screwed? Is there some trick to getting it come back up? Really at a loss here. I have 2 files saved... a RAR file that I saved, and a File that is like E002832A929 type. I have tried adding these files back into Horizon to try and make it come back online, but nothing works. Maybe i'm doing it wrong, and someone could lift this burden off of me by giving me some insight or a helpful tip that would be AWESOME?

thanks all.
    I am terrible at explaining stuff but here goes. I am going to explain it like you have no current save except the one you downloaded. The RAR file was named d3save correct?

1. Extract that file to your desktop or wherever.
    2. Open Horizon. At the top you will see a button that says Tools. Click that and then click Package Manager.
    3. A box will open that says Open,Rehash&Resign and some other things. You will notice 3 boxes in the middle that say Profile ID, Console ID, and Device ID
    4. You need to replace the values in those boxes with your own. You can get these by opening a save from another game with the Horizon Package Manager and copying them.
    5. After replacing the values in the 3 boxes with your own click Save,Rehash,&Resign.
    6. Right click on your games folder in the Horizon device manager and you should see an option to Inject file.
    7. Inject the d3save you just modified. Start the game and see if it works

It should work. I did not mess with the contents tab at all until I used Idlehands editor. Seems like you did when you got the value.
    Sorry if this was not helpful. Good luck

weskoon

Quote Originally Posted by morbidone76 View Post
    I am terrible at explaining stuff but here goes. I am going to explain it like you have no current save except the one you downloaded. The RAR file was named d3save correct?

1. Extract that file to your desktop or wherever.
    2. Open Horizon. At the top you will see a button that says Tools. Click that and then click Package Manager.
    3. A box will open that says Open,Rehash&Resign and some other things. You will notice 3 boxes in the middle that say Profile ID, Console ID, and Device ID
    4. You need to replace the values in those boxes with your own. You can get these by opening a save from another game with the Horizon Package Manager and copying them.
    5. After replacing the values in the 3 boxes with your own click Save,Rehash,&Resign.
    6. Right click on your games folder in the Horizon device manager and you should see an option to Inject file.
    7. Inject the d3save you just modified. Start the game and see if it works

It should work. I did not mess with the contents tab at all until I used Idlehands editor. Seems like you did when you got the value.
    Sorry if this was not helpful. Good luck

didn't work. I THANK you for your effort though. I lost my 60 Barb and 60 Wizard. :(

I guess i'm going to look for a MOD program to have an instant 60 or something to play. What do I have to do to play online though? any paticular steps I must follow?

thanks again for all those who try and help me out, its greatly appreciated.

Array

Thanks for it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345