360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
F*** XBOX! - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F*** XBOX!

Mayunfive

Re: F*** XBOX!

Screw this new update, but if they replace our brick Xbox into Slim Xbox i think its not a bad deal

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    I will be updating my console today. I will update you guys. I have a backup of the original Firmware and after the update I will reflash it.
    EDIT: Ok maybe not. New Jungleflasher is and LT2.0 is on the way.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8261 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    Magnus say reflash Nand but when I see this right then we talk not about a Jtag or i miss something inside your first post :)
    I was jk about the whole flashing his nand thing. I mean not all of us make a backs up of there nands before getting a ms update. You can get ur nand from any xbox 360 but just not the cpu key.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If this was the case, I would most likely do that, However without the Probe, I don't see myself getting my CPU key from my retail xbox on the latest kernel :P
    More details about this "probe" please???

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Sorry dude lol, thought it was you. Someone did mention it recently but I cant remember who.
    No bigy man its cool.

msc1992

The whole cannot read disc/shows up as a dvd can be a laser issue as well. Sometimes the laser offsets itself. The best bet would to just send it into microsoft. They'll fix the issue for free or give you a different xbox that shouldn't have the issue.

VIP Member

Array

start working on ps3 cfw then. lol. good luck though.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6972 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

my youngers brothers xbox messed up also with the update but i was able to get microsoft to send us a new slim so now we have three slims in the house, and renegade slims rule, lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24476 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Hydra View Post

More details about this "probe" please??
    I can't talk about the Probe as it is a private matter. However with it, You can flash your 360 to run unsigned code without the need of all of the soldering and stuff, Kind of like what they do with the Retail test units, to test their stuff for the final marketplace. You can also do this on the Slim XBox units too.

Quote Originally Posted by msc1992 View Post
    The whole cannot read disc/shows up as a dvd can be a laser issue as well. Sometimes the laser offsets itself. The best bet would to just send it into microsoft. They'll fix the issue for free or give you a different xbox that shouldn't have the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkipp82 View Post
    start working on ps3 cfw then. lol. good luck though.
    I've done a lot of PS3 stuff, As for CFW, There's not really any point, I see no benefit to working on more firmwares when I have everything I need/want on 3.55.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    my youngers brothers xbox messed up also with the update but i was able to get microsoft to send us a new slim so now we have three slims in the house, and renegade slims rule, lol
    Unfortunately my 3 year warranty doesn't cover the recent update, only the damn light errors >.< - That's awesome...I mean, my console worked fine before, No problems with it, the update comes along and BAM! it's fucked, and they want me to PAY for something that should have been stable..

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Unfortunately my 3 year warranty doesn't cover the recent update, only the damn light errors >.< - That's awesome...I mean, my console worked fine before, No problems with it, the update comes along and BAM! it's fucked, and they want me to PAY for something that should have been stable..
    that sucks we should march on there door steps of microsoft and raise hell, only if u want to, lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24476 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!