360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Diablo III - Item Modding - Page 14
Register
Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819243964 ... LastLast
    XgAChrisMc

Re: Diablo III - Item Modding

Quote Originally Posted by iNvRG View Post
    True, though I made a ring/gem hybrid yesterday that froze and corrupted my save. It only corrupted my save once I picked it up and froze. You can load the game and look at it etc but once you pick it up for some reason the game freezes. That alone could cause asshats to grief others. I have been just making the gear I already have better which is pretty fun.

As for the helm with 99% EXP? um you mean a helm with 3 sockets? I made one with 3 sockets and 600EXP per kill. I wouldn't call it game breaking. It's definitely helpful to level other characters.
    Yes, level 1 on softcore with damage bonuses, level 23 on hardcore but has a bunch of stats.

As for being secretive, it's just out of respect to the people who originally modded stuff. I also need to test the items to make sure they don't cause all kinds of lag issues before letting them circulate.

juppie

(1D) 6D A9 BC EA = combined STR+VIT
    (1D) 65 84 EA B5 = GoldFind

(15) EE 9A 1C BE = Squirt´s Necklace (6 stacks of GoldFind gives 321% more gold)

aimitux

im looking at a whole bunch of numbers LOL! how do u even start? i have BFSD, DEcrytor.encrytor tools, and HXD... i decrypted with BFSD then decrypted again with Decrytor;/encryption tools then open the ACCOUNT.DAT with HXD all i see is a whole bunch of HEX, how do i even began to work on this/ i only have 1 item in my stash. any beginning guide ? =] thx

iNvRG

Quote Originally Posted by aimitux View Post
    im looking at a whole bunch of numbers LOL! how do u even start? i have BFSD, DEcrytor.encrytor tools, and HXD... i decrypted with BFSD then decrypted again with Decrytor;/encryption tools then open the ACCOUNT.DAT with HXD all i see is a whole bunch of HEX, how do i even began to work on this/ i only have 1 item in my stash. any beginning guide ? =] thx
    lol search up 07 08 04 and after that will be the item info like the pic on the first page.

Array

could someone give me ID for exp item. I make backups and want to test it. Will not go online with it. Just want to speed level and see if it lags.

XgAChrisMc

Quote Originally Posted by iNvRG View Post
    lol search up 07 08 04 and after that will be the item info like the pic on the first page.
    Is there a way to search that specific sequence or am I doing it the right way by searching 07 and looking for the whole sequence?

I'm using HxD.

iNvRG

Quote Originally Posted by XgAChrisMc View Post
    Is there a way to search that specific sequence or am I doing it the right way by searching 07 and looking for the whole sequence?

I'm using HxD.
    yea that's what I use as well. Press crtl+F and type in 070804 and choose hex string and check off "all"

Semetric

Sorry if this is random, but you all should of figured out how to mod on your own a long time ago. Simply by make a new character, getting a blueprint for any item craft 2 of them, store one save your character file to the computer as #1 then repeat with the other item as #2, then compare data after decryption. This would of instantly pointed you to the different effect IDs where the item data is located and show you how the the item is structured in the file. Sorry for the rant but why is everyone so brain dead these days.