Name:  gamda2teaser530.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  49.0 KB
In a recent post on the official BioWare forums, Dragon Age 2 lead designer Mike Laidlaw addressed some of fans' concerns with the Kirkwall-stuck sequel.
After naming some of these issues -- such as "level re-use, the implementation of wave combat, concerns about the narrative and significance of choice" -- Laidlaw added, "I'm not only aware of the concerns, but I agree that there are aspects of DA II that not only can but must be improved in future installments. And that is precisely our intent."

As far as the series' future, Laidlaw may have given a sneak peek at what's next for Dragon Age in the very same forum post. Teasing the images seen in the gallery below, Laidlaw said, "I stumbled across a few images I thought I might share with you folks," adding, "After all, there's been a lot of requests to explore areas outside of Kirkwall, and I agree that seeing some more of the Free Marches would be cool." As long as we're not talking about Lurkwall, a very similar suburb of Kirkwall, we think this would be an expansion worth getting excited about.