360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Anyone know the value that the Horizon GTA V Editor edits your character stats to?
Register
    Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Anyone know the value that the Horizon GTA V Editor edits your character stats to?

Apparently it puts them beyond the max, according to the disclaimer on their editor.

The reason I'm asking is to find the offsets that the character stats are at so that I can manually hex edit them myself to the proper values.

I would use kill_seth's editor for that, but as he admitted himself, he has the wrong offsets right now and has to fix that, plus I am not a big fan of AIOs generally. (I use horizon strictly for extracting and injecting as well as rehash+resigning.)

If you know the exact number that it edits them too, please let us know! Thank you.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5048 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Remember to take it sleazy and stay epic!

Chaosflare

Re: Anyone know the value that the Horizon GTA V Editor edits your character stats to

Would using their editor, and then using Seth's editor help any?
    I have the ability to use their tool, but I have absolutely no understanding of actually reading the file.

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Re: Anyone know the value that the Horizon GTA V Editor edits your character stats to

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosflare View Post
    Would using their editor, and then using Seth's editor help any?
    I have the ability to use their tool, but I have absolutely no understanding of actually reading the file.
    No, because seth has the wrong offsets for the stats right now as I said above. I am waiting for him to fix it first. If he had the right ones, I would just be using that right now instead.

So while I am waiting on that, I figured I would manually hex edit my file until then. The money is easy enough to find, I have no trouble with that. It's the stats like driving, flying, special, shooting and etc. that I want to find.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5048 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Haven Donator

Array

horizon works fine i use it this morning max 100 all char / just lost my shooting range medals / but o well
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5688 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Chaosflare

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    No, because seth has the wrong offsets for the stats right now as I said above. I am waiting for him to fix it first. If he had the right ones, I would just be using that right now instead.

So while I am waiting on that, I figured I would manually hex edit my file until then. The money is easy enough to find, I have no trouble with that. It's the stats like driving, flying, special, shooting and etc. that I want to find.
    Hence why I figured I'd ask ahead of time.
    It's nice that the Horizon tool allows to max out the stats, but allows no middle ground.

Haven Donator
    Array

Franklin money is not working on Seth editor. I change the number to 50000000 save. Rehash and resign and load up the game but the old amount is still there. Hopefully he can take a look at it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using tapatalk
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4984 || Posts : 370 || Thanks : 124 || Thanked 54 Times in 37 Posts

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 69bigplayer69 View Post
    horizon works fine i use it this morning max 100 all char / just lost my shooting range medals / but o well
    Well no one is saying Horizon's Editor doesn't work. I was referring to kill_seth's editor not working on some of the stats since the offsets were incorrect. Not Horizon's.

I just want to know what it the value that Horizon's Editor riases your characters stats to so that I can find it in the Hex Editor after using Horizon's Editor to max them out in order to make them (The offsets) easier to find so that I can mod them to the legit maximum.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Closed on request