360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Trainer] 190 in 1 - Page 13
Register
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: 190 in 1

pancho21

Re: 143 in 1

Please, could you add trainers for Fable Anniversary and Far Cry Classic?

News Reporter

Array

Re: 190 in 1

Awesome work, thanks!!!
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7362 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Array

Many thanks for this multi-trainer :-)

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Quote Originally Posted by genteal View Post
    Hello, I need trainers for Wolfenstein (415607DE) that work.
    Best god mode, infinite ammo, all weapons, etc.
    I hope you can help me?

Game Name : Wolfenstein
    Title ID: 415607DE
    Title Update Version : TU 2
    DLC Required: NO
    PAL or NTSC : PAL
    Cheats Required: (god mode), Infinite health, Infinite ammo, all weapons, max money, etc.

Thanx!!
    Game region don't matter if u on jtag or rgh lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Array

Will this set of trainers work on the newest dashboard as of today? not sure which version it is tho. thanks alot for your hard work.

Array

Best trainer ever! Waiting for 300 in 1 trainer! :D

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by hamidounini View Post
    good job !!!

- tuto for ninja gaiden black : start a new game and save your game at the first checkpoint (if you use the trainer before the game load the team ninja video and without desactivate it the game won't start) and now active the trainer , load your save and desactivate the trainer (enter 11 ) and now enjoy it !!!

- i don't know why dead rising 2 trainers don't work?

and thanks for the ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge the game is a lot easy with 1 hit kill but don't use it when uou fight a boss or the game glitch and you have to reboot the console !!!!
    First off, a big thanks to Bagakkkk for this incredible trainer pack. You're awesome! :D I hope even more games will be added in the future soon.

Next, thank you to hamidounini for sharing them tips on how the trainer for Ninja Gaiden Black work, lol.. I thought my game is corrupted when it just loop the team ninja video.

Also, I would like to mention in Ninja Gaiden Black, make sure you save before the final end level boss of chapter 12 because after defeating it, you will need to pickup the reward item "LIVES OF THE THOUSAND GODS" and if you already maxed out your health bar and carrying max 10 "LIVES OF THE THOUSAND GODS" in your inventory, you won't be able to pick it up to exit the door and finish the chapter. In that case, restart the trainer and reload save, you will be carrying 8 "LIVES OF THE THOUSAND GODS" instead of max 10 so after killing the boss, you will have room to pickup the reward item and move on to the next chapter :)
    Last edited by nam; 04-02-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Array

So this is cool i use this alot instead of looking for others. I had my Jtag for about 2 months and this is great thanx bagakkkk

Visitors found this page by searching for:

genma onimusha trainer

halo reach trainer xbox 360 rgh

trainer 190 in 1

Download Xbox 360 Trainer Fable 3

Xbox 360 halo 3 trainer

halo 3 Xbox 360 trainer mediafire179 in 1 xbla trainer listsilent hill downpour trainer 1ÊÑíäÑ ÈÇÒí end of eternityDownload Xbox 360 Fable 3 Trainerdownload mod lost planet 2 xbox jtagrghall games trainer pack rghtrainer 190 in 1 haven360halo odst trainerDescargar trainer para halo 3 odst mediafiretrainer fatal frame xbox normalhalo wars trainer 360havengears of War 1 xbox 360 trainer190 in 1 xbox 360fable 3 trainer xbox190 in 1 xbox trainer https:www.360haven.comforumsshowthread.php28520-190-in-1page13