360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut Release Date And Trailer
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut Release Date And Trailer

Square Enix is pleased to announce that Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut, the definitive version of the critically acclaimed action-RPG title, is shipping for Nintendo’s Wii U system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC on October 22. The Mac version will launch in the near future.

“Over the last 18 months the team has been working very hard on the development of the Director’s Cut,” said David Anfossi, Head of Studio for Eidos-Montréal. “With this edition we gave the team the envious task of pushing the boundaries in innovative and creativity to explore something we believe will become a big part of the future of the franchise, the second screen experience.”

Exclusive only to the Square Enix Online Store, a new Deus Ex novella, Deus Ex: Fallen Angel, will be free with the purchase of any console version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut. The novella, created by James Swallow, the writer behind Deus Ex: Icarus Effect, follows the story of Malik just prior to the events of Human Revolution and is a must have for any Deus Ex fan.

Tongs’s Rescue mission and the entire Missing Link chapter have been integrated seamlessly into the narrative flow of the Director’s Cut. Other core Deus Ex: Human Revolution augmentations include overhauled boss fights, refined game balance and combat, improved AI, over 8 hours of developer commentary, and striking visual improvements which make this edition the best looking and most immersive Deus Ex experience available.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut also offers a full slate of second screen features for the Wii U GamePad, Microsoft’s SmartGlass, and the PlayStation Vita system that make the touchscreen interface Adam Jensen’s primary neural.
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18430 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serious_M For This Useful Post:

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut Release Date And Trailer

I will definitely get the 360 version great share M :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15501 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Chaosflare

Convenient now that they're going to be amplifying excitement for Deus Ex Universe, the game coming out for Next Gen consoles.

Haven Donator
    Array

I might have to skip this one. I have all the dlc and it probably has a weak trade in value at EBgames. :(

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

i already beat this game no need for me to get it again lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

True Say :)

Broken Legendary

Looking forward to this one, to be honest. My roommate traded in his copy before I could get the chance to play it.

SubeteNoIchigo

Love this game, didn't get a chance to play the DLC so this is perfect, thanks for letting me know of its existence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast