360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 10
Register
Page 10 of 897 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520356085110260510760 ... LastLast
    Hobbit

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

very nice work !!

Array

Amazing! been waiting for this! Thanks Jappi88! and cybersam for your excellent work.

Haven Donator
    Array

great tool , keep up the good work:D

Array

thanks! looking forward to the final version! your Dark Souls editor was a god-send.

Array

I keep getting invalid STSF package error. I tried with and older already modded save and a brand new char save and both are getting the
    error. Ill keep messing with it but if someone knows the solution to this problem please let know. Thank you all

Experiatrix

Quote Originally Posted by dramin View Post
    I keep getting invalid STSF package error. I tried with and older already modded save and a brand new char save and both are getting the
    error. Ill keep messing with it but if someone knows the solution to this problem please let know. Thank you all
    Are you getting this error after you've edited the save and try to inject it back into your save? I used to get this error. Now I just pull up Horizon, drag and drop the edited save in Horizon's explorer, and click "Add save to device" on the top right.

For some reason that way works for me, but if I try to use "Inject" or "Replace file" I get the invalid package error.

Experiatrix

Quote Originally Posted by tertiussc View Post
    Can someone with some time just write a short tutorial on how to inject blacksmith pages and those other tomes. Thank you
    For all those materials I would recommend grabbing the save file available for download on these forums. One little error with adding an item and your data will become corrupted.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dramin View Post
    thats because your loading the extracted save from the stfs package...

Let me me ask you this...what for file do u think the tool need to read your values properly ?

if you look closely , you'l see that the tool displays all hero's, gold, and game preferences...

*game preferences = pref.dat
    *hero file = ##################.dat (# = rondom hex number)
    *gold = account.dat ...

What for file are you loading ?! if its is the "d3save" then send it to me so i can take a look at the error...if not then your loading the wrong file.

To load the proper file do this :
    1)load horizon
    2)goto device explorer and look for your diablo 3 save.

when you locate your save, do not extract anything from it, infact , extract the whole save instead.
    it should be named "d3save"

then load that file into the tool, mod and replace back.......

i can understand where it goes wrong, Horizon display the files as a package (with image and stuff), most people would think that he needs to double click it to see the save, witch is not the case.
    double clicking will only display the stfs package with all its content... and i dont need the content, just the package.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8625 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.