360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 151
Register
    Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Murcielago View Post
    Hey bro did you remove my name from the whitelist ?
    no, your still there.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbySmyth View Post
    Just got the prog and im getting the same ..invalid STFS...can anyone help out???
    please read a few post back...it have been explained allot of times...if you also read the Help instructions then you should know what to do and what not.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8651 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Krowdkontrol

Quote Originally Posted by corrison View Post
    You could try extracting your save from your flash drive with Horizon, then loading it in the editor.

I do that and it gets currupted. thats why i am trying to find out how to be able just to load it on to the editor instead of extracting it from horizin.

Virtus119

Please help!?!

I just got Diablo 3 SE 2.0.0.6 (PS3), I can decrypt and encrypt my save game fine, but when I load the game save, into SE, I get random errors like "7A3B8758.HRO Critical Error: Unable to Parse DataBlock 0x72; 0x9AB95 9".

I've been trying for 2 hours now, everything, I decrypt succesfully, but it still won't load.

any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus119 View Post
    Please help!?!

I just got Diablo 3 SE 2.0.0.6 (PS3), I can decrypt and encrypt my save game fine, but when I load the game save, into SE, I get random errors like "7A3B8758.HRO Critical Error: Unable to Parse DataBlock 0x72; 0x9AB95 9".

I've been trying for 2 hours now, everything, I decrypt succesfully, but it still won't load.

any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

make sure when u decrypt with BSD , you disable the "Encryption" button at the right bottom of the BSD tool...keep that disabled !
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8651 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Virtus119

Which button? You mean "Compression Check", "Patch Creator" or "Decrypt 2nd layer"??

Thank you :)

Virtus119

It seems to work now, I'll write to you if any further problems, great editor btw :)

Array

After I edit a character now and then go to load a game. The game hangs and wont load.

All I am doing is using a somewhat new character - deleted all equipment i had on him - added from database new - edited equipment for 3 sockets each - edited low level gems for +xp per kill and decease the required level and another gem to increase attack speed and resistances.

any reason why this would make the game hang when loading?

any suggestions to what i might be able to remove that i edited to allow for the game to load?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by joecarlson83 View Post
    After I edit a character now and then go to load a game. The game hangs and wont load.

All I am doing is using a somewhat new character - deleted all equipment i had on him - added from database new - edited equipment for 3 sockets each - edited low level gems for +xp per kill and decease the required level and another gem to increase attack speed and resistances.

any reason why this would make the game hang when loading?

any suggestions to what i might be able to remove that i edited to allow for the game to load?
    ___

OK - i think i figured out a fix.
    with todays Diablo 3 update - if you initally edit your character and then try and enter a game while logged in to xbox live it lags the game because it is trying to delete all the edited equipment. however if you do it offline everything is ok.