360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 30
Register
Page 30 of 897 FirstFirst ... 5202526272829303132333435405580105130280530780 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    I just watched that video.....I feel like I underpaid.
    HAHA yeah me too it´s amazing what one (or more) persons can do *__*

smikizm

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    yes you can.
    unfortunately I cant donate as I have my own family issues to deal with ATM, Its a shame because I felt I was learning a lot and even contributing in some small way to the process.
    good luck with your brother and thanks for your work.

Array

For those geting the unhandled exception error with the new update heres a solution:

Remove the TU(title update ) from your xbox.
    Load character(s) onto a fesh save (save must have been made with out the tu)
    Load the character(s) affected by the tu and change something.
    Logout to dash.
    Load the save intot eh editor should be editable. All edits made with the new TU will have been changes to lower values however, the stats modded will still be there! the save and charcter should once again be editable for your enjoyment.

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by azulthewise View Post
    For those geting the unhandled exception error with the new update heres a solution:

Remove the TU(title update ) from your xbox.
    Load character(s) onto a fesh save (save must have been made with out the tu)
    Logout to dash.
    Load the save intot eh editor should be editable. All edits made with the new TU will have been changes to lower values however, the stats modded will still be there! the save and charcter should once again be editable for your enjoyment.
    So what your saying is....

For those getting the unhandled exception error with the new update here's a solution:

Remove(Erase) the TU(title update ) from your xbox.
    Save? new character(s) onto a fresh save (save must have been made with out the tu)
    Load the character(s) affected by the tu and change something.(Which means we need to save it to usb first then load it back?
    Logout to dash.
    Load the save into the editor should be editable. All edits made with the new TU will have been changes to lower values however, the stats modded will still be there! the save and character should once again be editable for your enjoyment.

Will this work with the new TU when it updates again? Or will not update again? Or is this for offline only(Meaning you can't connect to Xbox live or it will update???
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4116 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

Array

For those getting the unhandled exception error with the new update here's a solution:

Remove(Erase) the TU(title update ) from your xbox.
    copy character(s) onto pc
    load usb or hd make a new save with NEW characters (same amount as old save.) Make this save only after removing Title Update.
    Replace the characters on the new same with the old ones.(Use horizon not the editor!)
    Logout to dash.
    Load the save into the editor should be editable. All edits made with the new TU will have been changes to lower values however, the stats modded will still be there! the save and character should once again be editable for your enjoyment.

The TU will try to reinstall once connected to live and from my experience the character(s) all work. Removing the TU is Simple for those with proper connectors to connect their hd to pc(use horizon to remove tu or back it up). That is assuming you arent using a usb as main save location for the xbox itself.
    Last edited by azulthewise; 10-22-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Inactive Member
    Array

I just donated $10 to you jappi hope that helps and I sent the conformation number to you also not trying to sound mean or selfish but i cant wait to try out your tool

Broken Legendary

So for future reference, how would I donate to you exactly? I've never done anything like it before and I would like to show my support for such a good editor from you.

erkki

Quote Originally Posted by davesmith View Post
    Thanks for the program, awsome work, looking forward to the final product
    Not work to me. Always got message invalid stfs package. Saving test content my memory stick, there are data0001 data0002 ... cant open em.