360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 149
Register
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Have any tutorial to edit game save for PS3??
    In my XBox is very easy, but in ps3 i can not. =/

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticdemon View Post
    When you copy your save file to a USB, and then take your usb to a PC and open it, you cannot see the file on the drive. You need a program like Horizon to open file from the usb drive then you can see the files and able to copy them to your pc.
    Figured it out through a bit more research, thanks!

ControlledAnger

Not sure if this is normal or if im doing something wrong but im trying to edit a simple zuni pox ring from -
    cc
    cd
    %speed
    life %

to
    cc
    cd
    %speed
    xx-yy (raw dmg)

By changing the simple life % to raw dmg, im getting errors. And this is happening with almost every item i try to mod.
    1 change in value is corrupting the save, even within legit boundaries.

Am I doing something wrong or?

All the decrypting and encrypting is fine, since i got a few wep's to work correctly, but nothing else.

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ControlledAnger View Post
    Not sure if this is normal or if im doing something wrong but im trying to edit a simple zuni pox ring from -
    cc
    cd
    %speed
    life %

to
    cc
    cd
    %speed
    xx-yy (raw dmg)

By changing the simple life % to raw dmg, im getting errors. And this is happening with almost every item i try to mod.
    1 change in value is corrupting the save, even within legit boundaries.

Am I doing something wrong or?

All the decrypting and encrypting is fine, since i got a few wep's to work correctly, but nothing else.
    Try changing the item to legendary. Certain items, due to there rarity (common,uncommon, rare, legendary, etc) have limited stats.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4130 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

ControlledAnger

Yea it was a Pox i had found and was pre labled legendary.

I think there is descrepencies when you have multiple of the exact same item in the invo, because this has been causing a lot of errors for me.

Not sure yet still toying with it.

Managed a near perfect quadfecta Pox though.

Another question, is there any way to change the specific value of a stat like lets say crit chance? I know the lables say 5-6% and what not, but what if its getting 6 and i want 6.5?
    It seems like every item already has a pre-determined max value for every affix on it for some reason, even when you add new ones.

Array

Im having trouble putting certain items into the game, Griswold's Masterpiece and the entire Archon set for example. My file doesn't get corrupted and I'm not seeing any sort of error message, the items are simply not there while others are. Any suggestions on what I should do would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3761 || Posts : 12 || Thanks : 24 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

TenshiAori

How I suppose 2 understand that save editor even works with PS3 saves when free version only 1.0.0 and not work with PS3 - that's like send cash to trash - there's not garanty they work and no trial and payback

Array

how long it takes to get whitelistet? i paid all rdy