360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 306
Register
    Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    it will only mod the original diablo 3
    I purchased the Diablo 3 RoS from the Xbox marketplace while it was still $20, and I've been using this editor to successfully mod my saves. Idk if the editor was updated, or if maybe I'm just exceptionally lucky. Either way, so long as I don't get too overconfident with putting extra rolls or w/e on my gear, it seems to do just fine. I've successfully modded my first character's level, money, gave him some pretty sick gear, and generally made it pretty obvious that my sweet character is 100% illegitimate. Thanks Jappi88 and every/anyone else who worked on this! But who know? Maybe it really won't work, in that my saves will gradually degenerate to the point of corruption. Until then, I'll have fun with this.

Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9

Something's wrong!
    When im put level 70 on my char with legendary equipments,the attacks are completely reduced!
    when the enemies hit me i die instantly just for one hit!
    Is not even in hardcore mode!Any help?

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

i have the ps3 ver. of diablo the app can't seem to detect my usb devices HELP!!!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

I keep getting an error when I try to load my save that I've extracted (Unable to Parse Datablock 0xA201). So I tried just loading my save from my USB and after several attempts at getting it to detect my USB I finally can load the data from it. But when I attempt to load the save from it I get another error (Unable to detect Diablo 2 Save Data). Please help as I really want to continue to play this game without needing to grind my ass off for gear dependent builds.

Edit: I apologize if these errors have already been addressed it's just I can't really take the time to search through a 300+ page thread.

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by illstarred View Post
    I keep getting an error when I try to load my save that I've extracted (Unable to Parse Datablock 0xA201). So I tried just loading my save from my USB and after several attempts at getting it to detect my USB I finally can load the data from it. But when I attempt to load the save from it I get another error (Unable to detect Diablo 2 Save Data). Please help as I really want to continue to play this game without needing to grind my ass off for gear dependent builds.

Edit: I apologize if these errors have already been addressed it's just I can't really take the time to search through a 300+ page thread.
    I see that in the previous comment you said your using PS3. You need to use bruteforce to decrypt your ps3 savedata before you can edit it.
    These are the steps you take to edit on PS3..

Steps:
    1. Open Bruteforce Save Data.
    2. Browse your flash drive for Ps3/savedata/.
    3. In the top list that shows all the game save files on your flash drive click to select your save file.
    4. Click the Decrypt button in the middle of the screen (Make sure that decrypt 2nd layer is not select version 4.4.1 or later).

Select all files and click "Yes". (Doing this extracts all data from your save. You don't have to edit everything but editor requires all of these files to load.)
    5. You should be able to edit your save now. When you open the editor select your flash drive ps3/savedata/[blus/bles]autosave.
    PS3 Decryption is downloadable here: https://diiiedit.codeplex.com/releases
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4117 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

Array

Name:  d3mod not working.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  45.2 KB

Anyone know why I keep getting this error? Yes, I have past a checkpoint, since I am on act 3 now.

Dark_Soul
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cetaut View Post
    Name:  d3mod not working.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  45.2 KB

Anyone know why I keep getting this error? Yes, I have past a checkpoint, since I am on act 3 now.
    Everyone gets this error.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4845 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 182 || Thanked 57 Times in 13 Posts

One Hit Wonder
    Array

where i can download duablo 3 save editor?
    Thanks!