360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 243
Register
    Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9

Seeing poeple say something like "Hey look, I add these, I change paragon to that.." bla bla but never want to tell us how exactly to be done, is pissing me of to no end. If you want to show off, at least tell us how it's done. If you don't want to tell us then don't say anything, don't show us anything because the reason people come here in the first place is to learn how to mod stuff.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Seeing poeple say something like "Hey look, I add these, I change paragon to that.." bla bla but never want to tell us how exactly to be done, is pissing me of to no end. If you want to show off, at least tell us how it's done. If you don't want to tell us then don't say anything, don't show us anything because the reason people come here in the first place is to learn how to mod stuff.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"
    We all said we used our RGH to mod it... Also we aren't saying how it's done because we don't want it patched. Everything else is getting patched (Stats, Gems, etc.)
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14305 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    We all said we used our RGH to mod it... Also we aren't saying how it's done because we don't want it patched. Everything else is getting patched (Stats, Gems, etc.)
    Send u a PM

One Hit Wonder
    Array

anyone here know when this is getting updated to read ROS saves? and when it will be able to edit Crusaders gear and level and stuff?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ryan90 View Post
    anyone here know when this is getting updated to read ROS saves? and when it will be able to edit Crusaders gear and level and stuff?
    We have to wait for jappi's update. I think the editor will be updated in 1 or 2 weeks, we just have to leave jappi in peace for his update. And if he take more time than 2weeks, I think he will post the reason, like if he has a problem with something or I don't know what ^^
    So yeah, we have to be patient and leave jappi in peace :)

PS : Sorry for my English if it's bad, I'm French and do my best to be understand ;)

Haven Donator
    Array

If you have been reading this thread then you would know the save structer is pretty much the same. That being said jappis current one isnt made to read the new games id hence why you can import the charters to the first diablo game save. And mod them however being over lvl 60 they do not appear do to the command structer not being reconized like its value is out of range. That is what Jappi is going to have to change for it to work not including update to the databases but at that point it could be a community effort lol.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xylon_Talamasca View Post
    If you have been reading this thread then you would know the save structer is pretty much the same. That being said jappis current one isnt made to read the new games id hence why you can import the charters to the first diablo game save. And mod them however being over lvl 60 they do not appear do to the command structer not being reconized like its value is out of range. That is what Jappi is going to have to change for it to work not including update to the databases but at that point it could be a community effort lol.
    I follow this thread since almost its beginning, and an update of the tool is required to make it read the RoS save. The reason why it don't want to read it is because of the title ID. There's an issue to make it read the the RoS save, but I won't tell it there without jappi's agreement. The tool need an update for this reason in particularly, and of ccourse, to add new enchantment, item, gems etc ... And of course all of us could try to find the ID of the new gems etcetera, but if jappi don't tell us what he need, how can we help him ? It would be stupid to give him IDs he has since 1week right ^^

However, keep up the good work Jappi :)

Array

Diablo III Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition [BLES02035]
    At the beginning there were no problems [Act I]
    But now in Act III come this error message: unable to parse data block 0xA201
    Pls Help =/