360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 144
Register
    Phant0mghost

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.6

Quote Originally Posted by Phant0mghost View Post
    hello, I have a problem when I create a stuff and I transfer this stuff on my character when I want to play with this stuff on this character I don't find thi stuff in my inventory and my chest. How can I make them appear ?
    Yeah, Same problem here.

Phant0mghost

Now when I load my game file, it freezes after I select to continue my quest.

Phant0mghost

Ok, Spent a while playing with the editor. My games works now and I do have the modded weapons.

I removed the modds from the gems, and the extra slots on the weapons, not exceeding 3.

Started my mission from a different point from where I left off.

Also cleared my system cache.

Not sure what actually fixed my issues but just mentioning the steps I took for trouble shooting.

Thanks

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Phant0mghost View Post
    Ok, Spent a while playing with the editor. My games works now and I do have the modded weapons.

I removed the modds from the gems, and the extra slots on the weapons, not exceeding 3.

Started my mission from a different point from where I left off.

Also cleared my system cache.

Not sure what actually fixed my issues but just mentioning the steps I took for trouble shooting.

Thanks
    Well I know from experience, using this mod tool, that adding extra slots to an item exceeding 3 would always corrupt my save. The game has it set that 3 is the max slots.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4116 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by ipunchrandies View Post
    I have a quick question that someone hopefully has the answer to. I'm looking for a way to get a soft core character into hardcore/make a soft core character a hardcore character. Is there a glitch to do this? Can i do it in hex workshop? Can i use the free version of this tool to do so? Does the paid version of this tool have a way to do what i'm looking for? If you have any helpful input then please feel free to message me/reply. Thank you very much!
    There is way you can, and I think it was idlehands88 who posted how and an editor. I will try to find that and post a link for you.

Edit: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...aracter+editor
    All credit goes to Idlehands88, I just posted a link to his tool.

Quote Originally Posted by dxbbxd View Post
    PS3 related question: I happen to have a pre-1.02 save file that allows me to edit the four core stats, are you saying when I load it and accept the update and it converts my save to the new update it will also reset the stats to normal parameters? Sorry if this is obvious, just wanting to be sure. Thanks.
    That is correct. I dont know if there is a way to clear your cache or remove updates from the ps3 so that you can use your modded stats.
    Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4688 || Posts : 95 || Thanks : 7 || Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

Kyralistic

Question, do I have to be whitelisted to get a download link for the 2.0.0.6? I guess being new to this I am not totally sure how getting the editor works. I will be however making a donation so I can be whitelisted to use the inventory editor.

Thanks!

VIP Member
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kyralistic View Post
    Question, do I have to be whitelisted to get a download link for the 2.0.0.6? I guess being new to this I am not totally sure how getting the editor works. I will be however making a donation so I can be whitelisted to use the inventory editor.

Thanks!
    I believe you should still be able to download it as long as your logged into the forums but you can't use the editor unless your whitelisted due to you have to login in the editor to be able to use it.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4116 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 55 || Thanked 45 Times in 11 Posts

Array

Re: Diablo 3 Save Editor V1.0.0.0

Wow....s'all i got is wow. This is an awesome editor, thanks jappi