360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
GTA:online help getting easy money/rp
Register
    Array

GTA:online help getting easy money/rp

My character just go reset yesterday I was level 24 with tons of cash and I made a new character it's level 7 and tomorrow I was wondering if anyone level 15 or over will help me do the mission where you get 9k every 2mins? or someone level 75 and get 50k each minute max is 3people just message me your gamer tag and I will invite you around 4:30pm UK time tomorrow.

Thanks.

Edit:don't need it now
    Last edited by fromscarface; 10-12-2013 at 01:53 AM.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4530 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array

Re: GTA:online help getting easy money/rp

I'll help, I'm lvl 13. I'll let you know whats up then.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4940 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Array

for cash easiest way would be to rob a store on a solo game then exit the store after you rob it (you can get about 1k to 2.5k as its random but average is about 1.5k) go across the street then pause and goto the xbox games store and back out again it cancels any wanted level and you keep the cash rinse and repeat as many times as you like (sometimes it will transition you to an online multiplayer game if it does just select one of your single player characters and restart a solo game) it gains you about 30k every 10-15 mins slower than the violent duct method but you don't need any level

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lickerout For This Useful Post:

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lickerout View Post
    for cash easiest way would be to rob a store on a solo game then exit the store after you rob it (you can get about 1k to 2.5k as its random but average is about 1.5k) go across the street then pause and goto the xbox games store and back out again it cancels any wanted level and you keep the cash rinse and repeat as many times as you like (sometimes it will transition you to an online multiplayer game if it does just select one of your single player characters and restart a solo game) it gains you about 30k every 10-15 mins slower than the violent duct method but you don't need any level

This.......you don't need to leave the store at all. I do it right in front of the counter and I always respawn back there in front of the shop keeper with wanted level gone and ready to rob him again. The more you provoke him either with your mic or shooting stuff on the shelves, the more you get. I'm averaging 3000 to 6500 nearly every hit. I do have the odd 1500 or so but rarely. I do it in solo and have never been spawned into a public session yet.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8162 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XajNyne For This Useful Post:

Natural Born Punk

Quote Originally Posted by XajNyne View Post
    This.......you don't need to leave the store at all. I do it right in front of the counter and I always respawn back there in front of the shop keeper with wanted level gone and ready to rob him again. The more you provoke him either with your mic or shooting stuff on the shelves, the more you get. I'm averaging 3000 to 6500 nearly every hit. I do have the odd 1500 or so but rarely. I do it in solo and have never been spawned into a public session yet.
    I never knew about this trick, or that shooting the shelves worked like yelling. Sweet.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by XajNyne View Post
    Try the bike glitch or the car one, i get around 200k every minute ;)
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4681 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Array

Quote Originally Posted by The Icon Jordan View Post
    Try the bike glitch or the car one, i get around 200k every minute ;)
    How do you do the car one I can never get my car to stay in the place I put it to do the glicth.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4530 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Amaterasu

Quote Originally Posted by fromscarface View Post
    How do you do the car one I can never get my car to stay in the place I put it to do the glicth.
    I cant get the bike glitch to work after spending like 30k on it :(