360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
GTA V Online - 50 Million+ per hour - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

Re: GTA V Online - 50 Million+ per hour

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuiokuhen View Post
    First of all I want to thank The Icon Jordan with releasing info how to earn 200K in GTA Online.

Today a new "glitch" got found out and released;

WARNING: Make a backup of your Singleplayer SAVE beforehand;
    0. Make sure you have an expensive car modded
    1. Start up singleplayer and start a new game
    2. When the new game starts, press start and start an invite only session in GTA Online
    3. Grab your most expensive car from the garage and park it somewhere close to Lost Santos Customs (LSC). Do not enter LSC.
    4. Grab a nearby parked car and enter LSC
    5. Go to sell and click it twice. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SELL IT. When it says "Are you sure you want to sell?" Press start -> LB -> A -> A (This will load up the store) and once fully loaded press B
    6. Once you are back into the game and you are not in your own car which is parked outside then repeat step 5
    7. Once spawned in your own car, enter LSC and go into sell and confirm the sell and you get your money (depends on which car and how fully modded it is, I got around 308K) Press start right away and then LB -> A -> A and once fully loaded press B
    8. Repeat step 7 and you can do this till you get bored of it

Make use of this if you want to earn money even faster since they are going to release a patch which is stated in this thread
    it works for me but my adder is only worth 233k and I have every upgrade for it like engine turbo chrome ect Except the crew emblem. How is yours worth 300k?
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4516 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by reluctantkill3r View Post
    why is deleting our SP save necessary?
    You don't have to delete your save you just have to make sure you have a backup save besides your auto save. Cause you start a new game it immediately overwrites your autosave.

Quote Originally Posted by 69bigplayer69 View Post
    cant get to spawn my car just blank no car after doing 2 times.. while doing lb aa b
    Are you sure you parked the car right in frond of the LSC? It took me 5 attempts with the "cheap" car before I spawned in my own custom car.

Quote Originally Posted by fromscarface View Post
    it works for me but my adder is only worth 233k and I have every upgrade for it like engine turbo chrome ect Except the crew emblem. How is yours worth 300k?
    Sorry made a typo. At the time of writing that post I made 208K and now I make 231895. I'm a level 56. Crew Emblem does not make your car worth more and you can better add Tire Smoke Yellow or something instead of Crew smoke since that's just as much worth as white smoke in car value.
    Last edited by Tsuiokuhen; 10-14-2013 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Answering another question

Array

Im having the same issue where after two artempts I spawn in Los Santos Customs without either vehicle. Every time on the second try.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuiokuhen View Post
    You don't have to delete your save you just have to make sure you have a backup save besides your auto save. Cause you start a new game it immediately overwrites your autosave.

Are you sure you parked the car right in frond of the LSC? It took me 5 attempts with the "cheap" car before I spawned in my own custom car.

Sorry made a typo. At the time of writing that post I made 208K and now I make 231895. I'm a level 56. Crew Emblem does not make your car worth more and you can better add Tire Smoke Yellow or something instead of Crew smoke since that's just as much worth as white smoke in car value.
    Yeah I have I am level 100 with everything thing bought in the game plus 50mill

Edit:on my car I have crew smoke, max window tint, the 25k wheels, max suppression and transmission, turbo, max engine, color chrome. And max everything else. Also bulletproof tires.

Get $235550
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4516 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 177 Times in 34 Posts

Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

good glitch shared Tsuiokuhen
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dodob View Post
    Im having the same issue where after two artempts I spawn in Los Santos Customs without either vehicle. Every time on the second try.
    Same thing happened to me untill I tried this http://youtu.be/OZb0Oldwffo do what he does in the video I've got 70mill

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fromscarface For This Useful Post:

Array

I made around $30mill in just over half an hour using this tutorial, thanks a lot, seriously. Now back to RP farming.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 47 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 89 Times in 11 Posts

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VOTHVCE.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Array

thanks for the info broski now i can actually afford stuff!!!!!!
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 35 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

[IMG]http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/13/135472/1891915-202wobbuffet.png[/IMG]
    [B]Wobbuffet!!!!![/B]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast